What ever happened too....????

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
I was wondering if anyone here has thought about what ever happened to......(you fill in the blank). Please try to make it someone who was a poster here on the PP forum, but you no longer see them posting.

I will start it off with the most obvious one, one that caused a lot of grief to me and some of my friends, the one the only ProgMetal Angel. Where has she taken root lately.

rottingflesh

I know for a fact that rottingflesh is still around and will be attending PP this year. I talk to her often and she is alive and doing very well. I believe she just doesn't have the time for the board anymore.

I was wondering the same with Dargormudshark.

MeTuLHeD. He's a member of the ProgPower crew, but I don't ever see him post here, or on any of the forums anymore. His contributions are missed. Along those same lines: Ralf Walter, and Wayniac. What the hell... do these people have LIVES, or something????

I will start it off with the most obvious one, one that caused a lot of grief to me and some of my friends, the one the only ProgMetal Angel. Where has she taken root lately.

I believe she has a myspace profile (and/or a website) which she tries to keep up. Writes reviews, doesn't she? Or maybe it was an internet radio show?

Either way, if that's the case I would imagine it gets tough to keep up on every social profile one creates online, especially if you are trying to promote yourself, your band or something else your are involved with. It gets time consuming posting on multiple forums and networking sites, but it's kind of necessary in this day in age if you are trying to get the word out about something.

I believe she has a myspace profile (and/or a website) which she tries to keep up. Writes reviews, doesn't she? Or maybe it was an internet radio show?

Either way, if that's the case I would imagine it gets tough to keep up on every social profile one creates online, especially if you are trying to promote yourself, your band or something else your are involved with. It gets time consuming posting on multiple forums and networking sites, but it's kind of necessary in this day in age if you are trying to get the word out about something.

Her website is gone, she is no longer a part of the radio station crew, or anything. She go herself into a lot of hot water with her deceit, and falsehoods, and everything else. to put it midly she wasn't who she said she was.

Don (MeTuLHeD) posted on Perpetual Motion not too long ago, so he IS alive & kicking..and I usually see more of Wayne on MySpace than I do here..

What about that asshole RaiderBlack? :p
I KNOW!! What a Jackass!!
Last time I saw Raiderblack he was lookin a little run down:lol:
502711986_8469cdc687.jpg

Very funny Bifflemeister :lol:

I'm still hoping to change my name back someday but the Raiders have to at least make the playoffs...
And I'm so comfortable with my newer name, because the Sharks RULE!!
Cheechoo.jpg