What ever happened too....????

I will start it off with the most obvious one, one that caused a lot of grief to me and some of my friends, the one the only ProgMetal Angel. Where has she taken root lately.

Don't even get me started on this **** (You figure it out). I tried to warn people about her when she burst onto the scene but everyone was thinking that I was this jealous guy who just had a beef.

Well gee isnt it funny that everything I had warned people about her turned out to be true. She was nothing but a con, liar, manipulator, and POSER. I can see right through fake ass people.

I run some official myspace pages for bands, and the emails she was sending these bands so full of so much bullshit, I can't believe many fell for it.

I always laughed at the jealousy thing as I certainly have nothing to be jealous over. I'm in this business for the bands/music I love not for personal gain like many people I know who do what I do.

PMA wanted to be like me so bad it was ridiculous. I wont get into some of the really fucked up shit this idiot pulled (and I know she pulled it with a ton of people).

MeTuLHeD.

Absolutely always a pleasure when I talked to Don. We used to be on some of the same "private" gathering spots on the net, and always had a great time talking to him. Hope hes doing good!

Her website is gone, she is no longer a part of the radio station crew, or anything. She go herself into a lot of hot water with her deceit, and falsehoods, and everything else. to put it midly she wasn't who she said she was.

Uhh....somebody clue the rest of us in on this ProgMetal Angel business? This sounds juicy. :D
Oh yaaaaaaaaa I remember seeing her all over and I didn't even notice until I read this that she is gone. What happened?