"What it means your Nick"

The very first song i wrote was when i was realy pissed with someone and the song was about me getting back on him for what he had done,so the first thing to cross my mind was Nemesis.After that it kind of stuck with me ! LXIX is roman numeral,since there is allways an other user who thought of nemesis before me in every forum i had no other choice but to add something up.

My nick's origin is actually not as meaningful as other members here. It's partly inspired by an internet profile of myself I wrote a few years ago in which I described myself as a "romantic viking". I always liked that representation and I figured that it'd be nice to find something related to the viking part. Then, when I was deciding on what nick I could use, I just thought this "Find something that sounds different, unique" and I didin't :Smug:

Anyways, now I could think of about 1,000 better nicks but my post count is way too good...and Rampy is here to stay :kickass:

marduk1507 said:
@BSOG: Its funny that youve appeared right now, check the Now feeling... thread. It was more about whats in your sig, but still pretty funny coincidence.

I saw it hahahaha... Funny coincidence... Coprofago is a cool band! :) did you like it?... they played with Dark Tranquillity last year in a festival in France!...

Some People here have a really big imagination to create Nicknames :lol:

my nick means what the dictionary says and fits me quite well I guess :)

funny remark aside:
once a german asked me what I meant by opa city (opa=grandpa) :loco:

that's an eastern austrian expression (especially the vienna area), rooting in a jiddish word, having now the meaning of "whatever", a friendly version of "bullshit" if you like, a bit funnier than a simple "nonsense" ;)

UndoControl said:
Man, it's Siren you flirt with. Everybody knows that. :)

Man, just take a look around a bit during one of your posting sprees, will you? This forum is full of wonderful, witty, inteligent ladies and Im flirting with all of them from time to time (well, except hyena). Flirting is the spice of life and its a lot funnier and safer this way than in the real life. Unlike you, Im taking this seriously and try to do my best when flirting with these wonderful creatures. To be honest, your repeated posts about "are you hitting on me?" and then "but I just dont want you to think that I am and you are not and I think you think he thinks my brothers horses ass is hitting on your stuffed wombat" and all kind of assurances like that, make me :lol:. And yes, as you might have guessed from this post, you start getting on my nerves. So, just watch me and be a good boy, ok? :)

marduk1507 said:
1507 is my birthgay
:D

Taliesin is the name of the Merlin in The Mists of Avalon, Merlin is actually his title. Ive always liked the merlin or the "merlinish" type, so that's why I chose it :)

Taliesin said:
:D

Taliesin is the name of the Merlin in The Mists of Avalon, Merlin is actually his title. Ive always liked the merlin or the "merlinish" type, so that's why I chose it :)

Hey, nice to see you again, mighty alchemist! And as an addition to my previous post, I dont flirt with your missus either, sorry. :D

herneheim said:
Gee, everyone has such cool stories and stuff... :p

actually not everyone :eek:

...my nick expresses just the short form of my name.
my name is Gergana and this name is usual to be shorten by friends on Geri... well also nothing special and also no interesting story behind my nick :err:

@Geri: but your nick sounds cool. ;)
marduk1507 said:
Man, just take a look around a bit during one of your posting sprees, will you? This forum is full of wonderful, witty, inteligent ladies and Im flirting with all of them from time to time (well, except hyena). Flirting is the spice of life and its a lot funnier and safer this way than in the real life. Unlike you, Im taking this seriously and try to do my best when flirting with these wonderful creatures. To be honest, your repeated posts about "are you hitting on me?" and then "but I just dont want you to think that I am and you are not and I think you think he thinks my brothers horses ass is hitting on your stuffed wombat" and all kind of assurances like that, make me :lol:. And yes, as you might have guessed from this post, you start getting on my nerves. So, just watch me and be a good boy, ok? :)

damn. :( and i thought you were just trying to avoid making me jealous. :p

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
Mine is a song of COB of the Hate Crew Deathroll album. I thought the name was really funny, also that obviously no one would have chosen it before (I guess it sounded to "queer" to some) and also 'cause it's a good song IMO.

Ah the good old days when COB was good... .
2003 wasn't that long ago... and Are You Dead Yet? is not 'that' different from Hate Crew Deathroll (it sure is... but it was a logical step for them IMO). Anyway, the song is cool indeed, even though it's a complete Dissection rip-off. :p

On topic, mine is also a CoB song which I like more the main idea of the lyrics than the actual song. The idea of having little details, people making your life harder for some reasons, things you don't understand which annoys you daily, all the time. With these problems and difficulties, it creates challenges for us to try and succeed. Gotta transform these negative energies into motivation somehow - fueled by failure!

PS : I'm not emo.

Siren said:
damn. :( and i thought you were just trying to avoid making me jealous. :p

Aaaah, Sirenoulitta, do you remember those days when there was nothing between us but cold, distant, uncaring void? When you wrote to the now feeling thread that you felt like a fucking zombie and I told you that one tiny word order mistake could make it even worse? Or when I called you Scylla and Charybda, thus slowly making you realise how gay, fucked up in the head and wonderful I am? Forget all that petty talk, you are teh one! :) And to all those who think Im flirting with you, well, just... perform coprophagia!