What should I listen to next????

lasercd

Man Behind The Curtain
Dec 26, 2002
www.lasercd.com
New Steve Hackett? Pain Of Salvation? Leprous? Voyager? Haken? White Willow? Knight Area? Redemption?

I can't decide... :devil:

Actually I'm listening to POS now. Might be better than Road Salt One but I have to continue to wonder what happened to these guys. Its a long way down the road from The Perfect Element.

New Steve Hackett? Pain Of Salvation? Leprous? Voyager? Haken? White Willow? Knight Area? Redemption?

Nah, you don't want to listen to the Knight Area Ken.
If I were you, I would just throw that one out (or better yet, sent it to me & I will dispose of it for you!) :D

Ken,
If the release date for Knight Area is 10/25 & you have it 8/9, why such a long gap before the official release? (just curious).

It's still being mixed by Neil Kernon. As Neil mixes a track it is being sent to Alan Douches for mastering. I'm listening to the final versions. When its done we have to get it into manufacturing and then work on advance promotion.

Its a worked out process we go through with every release.

Redemption is great. Neil's production brings a lot of energy. I think its the heaviest, most immediate sounding Redemption album but its still clearly Nick's vision. In other words it sounds like Redemption but with a little kick in the ass.

Why dont you put them All up on the site at once, And get it over with so We dont have so suffer for a month....:yow::loco::erk::worship:waah:

two q?uestions, please

Is hackett better or worse then the last studio[the live one reeked; sorry cousin]?

and

who's in White Willow now, and hows it compare to the rest of the discography?

thanks,

jon

Jon:

I liked Hackett's last live album and thought it was pretty representative of the set I caught at Nearfest. We aren't on common ground here so any comparison I would make between studio albums would be irrelevant. Further I haven't listened to it enough to have an informed opinion.

White Willow has Sylvia Erichsen back on vocals. New bassist and Mattias Olsson from Anglagard on drums. Music is probably most similar to Sacrament.

Redemption is great. Neil's production brings a lot of energy. I think its the heaviest, most immediate sounding Redemption album but its still clearly Nick's vision. In other words it sounds like Redemption but with a little kick in the ass.

Nice! Inside Out Europe just posted that there's going to be a 2 CD digipack edition as well besides the regular edition. 2nd CD will have cover songs