What songs do you want to hear most from each band?

dargormudshark

Sep 25, 2003
houston,Tx
www.dreamspaceonline.com
Strato: Destiny, Forever, Chasing Shadows or 4th reich or Abyss from your eyes

Angra:Rebirth, Waiting Silence, Heroes of Sand

Conception:Cardinal Sin, Soliloquy, In your Multitude, Water Confines

Therion: Lemuria, The Khylsti Evangelist

Orphaned Land: OCEAN LAND!!!!

PC69 : Audio/Video page

Stride: Borrowed Time

CM : Glory of the Empire, Alive

Manticora: The Twilight Shadow, Help Me like no one can

Strato - Visions, Father Time, Destiny

Manticora - The Flood, The Vision, King of the Absurd, Help Me Like No One Can

Angra - Carry On, Nothing to Say, Carolina IV, Gentle Change, Wishing Well, The Temple of Hate

Orphaned Land - The Sahara's Storm, Like Fire to Water, The Truth Within, Ocean Land, Nora El Nora, The Kiss of Babylon

Everyone else, doesn't matter.

Manticora - Help Me Like No One Can, Playing God

Orphaned Land - Halo Dies, The Kiss of Babylon, Mabool, Birth of the Three. Building the Ark would be cool to hear, but not the whole song...Maybe some of it, into a heavy song.

Stratovarius - Destiny, Against the Wind, Infinity, Speed of Light (so it may be played out. I still think it would be fun to experience live)

Pink Cream 69 - Over the Fire, Gods Come Together

Therion - Grand Finale/Postludium, Wine of Alugah

I don't know enough Circus Maximus, Conception, or Stride. Anything that Angra and Symphorce plays will rock me equally as hard no matter what.

thats what i want to hear, or some conception...WOULD LOVE TO THROWDOWN!!!!!! get some aggression out...... :hotjump: :hotjump: :headbang:

I'd die a happy man if all of this happened:

Therion - Nightside Of Eden
Angra - Z.I.TO.
Manticora - Darkness With Tales To Tell
Conception - both of their songs with Gods in the title
Orphaned Land - four words: Mabool. in. its. entirety.

Therion: "To Mega Therion" (of course), "The Wild Hunt," "Nightside of Eden".... At least one, maybe two songs from the first few CDs -- just for a bit o' fun.... :)

Orphaned Land (amped): all of Mabool would be great, but they need to bring in at least a few older songs as well....so, first half of Mabool up through at least track 6? :) I'm especially keen on seeing "Halo Dies" though.

Orphaned Land (acoustic): since I can't get the "Mercy" cover (Paradise Lost) out of my head this week, I'm hoping we hear that. :)

Angra: I don't expect it, but I'd love to hear "Holy Land." I have a soft spot for the CD and the song, as it was the first Angra I ever heard and their more progressive work. A repeat of the Brazilian drum-jam from before would be sweeet, since this time I'll be less worn out before their performance. (It'll make my fingers itch to play along on my djembe, but I ain't carrying that heavy thing around all night. :D )

Conception: "Gethsemane," "Flow"....a few others. Just having them there and performing is amazing enough.

Stride, CM: the songs we've heard so far, so I'll know 'em. :)

Symphorce: I like what I've heard so far from Twice Second, so I'm all about hearing it live.

Stratovarius: the fan-selected list looked good to me, a dilettante fan at best.

Manticora: stuff off their most-recent CD, as I've been playing it more.

PC69: no preferences.

Angra - Waiting Silence, Mourning Star, Heroes of Sand, Carry On, Gentle Rain, No Pain for the Dead
Manticora - Cantos, Feels like the End
Stride - TRAVESTY!!
Strato - Hunting High and Low, Infinite
Orphaned Land - Halo Dies, Building the Ark, Call to Awake, Birth of the Three
plus Evil Urge, Never Ending Way and Beloveds cry acoustic
Circus Maximus - anything

Manticora - Help Me Like No One Can, Melancholie, Cantos

Stratovarius - Seasons of Change, Learning to Fly, Night Time Eclipse

Angra - Nothing to Say, anything from the new cd, Unholy Wars, Z.I.T.O

PC69 - That Was Yesterday

Orphaned Land - The whole cd

Manticora - King Of The Absurd, The Twilight Shadow, Playing God, Creator Of Failure
CM - Alive :)

Orphaned Land - Don't care, i'll be at the cd racks/dinner/bar

Conception - Roll The Fire, Gethsemane, Missionary Man, Under A Mourning Star, Some Wounds

Angra - Nova Era, Carry On, Temple Of Hate, Angels & Demons, Lisbon, Metal Icarus, Nothing To Say, Wings Of Reality, I'd really SHIT if they did Reaching Horizons. Anything will do really, love em.

Stride - dont know em well enough

Symphorce - Slow Down, Unbrocken, Falling Through Again, Blackened Skies, Insight, Wounded, Fallen, Face Of Pain, 2 Seconds To Live

PC 69 - Shame, Break The Silence, Electrified, Shout!, Keep Your Eye On The Twisted, just about anything would be killer.

Therion - see OL

Stratorvarius - THE ENTIRE VISIONS ALBUM, Father Time, S.O.S, Hunting High And Low, Speed Of Light, Distant Skies

I could list plenty but will keep this simple - say it with me CONCEPTION fans:

ROLL THE FUCKING FIRE!!!!!!!!
:headbang: :hotjump: :headbang::hotjump:

Burke said:
I could list plenty but will keep this simple - say it with me CONCEPTION fans:

ROLL THE FUCKING FIRE!!!!!!!!
:headbang: :hotjump: :headbang::hotjump:
:headbang: I think after Conception's set, I'm gonna need to go back to my hotel room for a little alone time...
jerk.gif

For most of the sets, I don't mind what gets played, so long as it's rocking and/or rolling. I do, however, have a few choices for my top two bands on the bill:

Conception--"Another World", "The Last Sunset," anything off of "Parallel Minds," "Retrospect," "In Your Multitude," "Gethsemane," and "Cry"

Angra--"Stand Away," "Silence And Distance," "Freedom Call," "Wings Of Reality," "Judgment Day," "Live And Learn," and anything off of "Temple Of Shadows"

I have no clue what Conception will play, but they'll most likely make me happy with their set list. I know I'm picking the not-so-fan-favorites of Angra, but that's because those were all heard last time.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al