What's your most anticipated musical moment at PP6 ?

Dec 16, 2002
www.facebook.com
Mine is clearly Conception's upcoming performance, but in particular it's when they play Cardinal Sin. I very well could go a tad bit goofy when that moment arrives. I know that there is a great chance that moment will be my favorite musical moment of the whole event, and when it happens it will blow my doors off. I've pinpointed that moment as my most anticipated musical moment of PP6.

Do any you folks have a musical moment pinpointed already?

Britt

I have several songs where I am going to go apeshit.

1. Angra hopefully playing hunters and prey or temple of hate
2. Manticora with King of the absurd or dragon's mist
3.Circus Maximus playing sin or alive or glory of the empire
4. orphaned land - oceanland
5. conception - under a mourning star

Christ that is just the first, this concert is going fucking tear me to pieces

David Readman and the boys bringin' some 80's style hardrock to Earthlink! Heck, I may wear my Whitesnake shirt that night! :)

Seeing Andy grinning from ear to ear, because he knows he's kicking everyone's ass.....again!

If Conception plays 'Soliloquy'... :OMG:

...but basically the whole Conception set will put a huge smile on my face that may last for weeks... :D

The whole Orphaned Land, Therion and Angra Set, Also for the pre-party the acoustic orphaned land set.
I´m so interested to see Roy Khan with Conception

Glory of the Empire is definitely one moment I'm looking forward to. Hope they play it. I know they might be tempted to play "1st chapter" and it's a great song, but if they do that and Glory of the Empire, they'll only have time for like, one or two more songs. So I'm kinda nervous about that set.

The other is the pre-party. Dreamscape said maybe they'll do "Flow"!

Destiny, of course, would be seriously awesome. I also agree with Glenn about "Under a Mourning Star." I'm actually not too thrilled with the production on that disk, and yet it's still a pretty powerful riff. That riff is going to tear the place down live.

Heavenly Call said:
PINK CREAM 69!!!! Yeah bitch, the whole set!!!!!

From what I've seen in various posts...there's a few people that feel the same as we do...

There's not many of us...but we're infectious, enthusiastic little fuckers...and we're spreading the word that PC69 will totally kick ass...regardless of any preconceptions that you might have.

Rock on!

Dreamscape and Angra's set. They can play ANYTHING and it will rule, but I really want to hear Angra play "Spread your fire"