Which band do you think will be the returning band for the Showcase?

Angel Dust
Nightingale
Silent Force
Superior

These bands haven't played at least since ProgPower III! Of course, if you're looking for a band that would be very cost-effective and very enthusiastic about playing, there's a certain Chicago act *cough*Bavmorda*cough* who may be interested.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

• Pagan's Mind
  • Threshold (Don't worry...The Threshold Street Team will take Damien out to a strip club before the show, to get it out of his system :lol:)
  • Redemption

There's no band that's been at progpower that I wouldn't like to see at the Showcase. Try that one on. I must just be easy to please.

Y'know, I would love to see Superior again. It's been wayy too long, and this time around maybe they could play a full set, and all the songs they wanted to. (At PP II, they had airline baggage issues and something was missing, etc.)

YOU AND ME BOTH!
Shaney, bring back Raintime!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Those in support of Raintime returning, I will refer to us as the Raintime Coalition! haha. I will in fact be saying their name until they return, I think the only one worse than me on the forums about loving a band so much is Nailz with Elvenking. (and rightfully so I might add)

Any of these bands would be great:
Nocturnal Rites
Labyrinth
Dream Evil
Norther
Skyfire
Suspyre
Leaves Eyes
Running Wild
Testament

I'd like to see After Forever come back. I skipped most of their set, and after seeing their last couple songs, I wish I hadn't.

Angel Dust
Nightingale
Silent Force
Superior

These bands haven't played at least since ProgPower III! Of course, if you're looking for a band that would be very cost-effective and very enthusiastic about playing, there's a certain Chicago act *cough*Bavmorda*cough* who may be interested.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

Oh, yeah!! I'd love to see Angel Dust and Silent Force again!!!!! :headbang:

Any of these bands would be great:
Nocturnal Rites
Labyrinth
Dream Evil
Norther
Skyfire
Suspyre
Leaves Eyes
Running Wild
Testament

I would absolutely love for Nocturnal Rites and Testament to play!!!! I just thought this was a thread for returning bands, or they would have been first on my list in my previous post!!!!! :headbang::kickass:

Which year did they play again?? :cool:

I'm guessing at the same one as Nocturnal Rites, Bavmorda, Dream Evil, Suspyre, and a host of other recommended "returning" bands did.
You know these threads always turn into a wishlist fest. Rifkin can wish too.

BTW, what Web Radio are you tuning into now that Von Goober shut down?

I'm guessing at the same one as Nocturnal Rites, Bavmorda, Dream Evil, Suspyre, and a host of other recommended "returning" bands did.
You know these threads always turn into a wishlist fest. Rifkin can wish too.

BTW, what Web Radio are you tuning into now that Von Goober shut down?

Thank you:kickass:
And I did post (above) about Redemption comming back next year