Who do you expect to become new fans of?

I got really into Volbeat after last year's announcement. After it was released that they wouldn't be there this year, I was so disappointed I couldn't bring myself to listen to them for a while! I'm sure something at ProgPower will catch my ear.... but really (as far as the music I know goes) I'm just very excited about seeing Nightwish and Sonata Arctica on Wednesday the 24th in Charlotte.

Hopefully Elvenking or Mustach, there's absolutely nothing Rob Rock or Iron Savior can do to win me over...and with that said I hope I'm wrong! :kickass:

I have a good feeling Pathosray and SUE are gonna blow people away. Seems like they're really not getting much attention on the forum.

I have a good feeling Pathosray and SUE are gonna blow people away. Seems like they're really not getting much attention on the forum.

Yep, they're not, partly because the Forum's power-metal fans tend to be either more numerous, or more prolific posters, than its prog-metal fans.

They could be the 'sleeper' surprises of the year. :)

I have the Pathosray disc, and while I find good elements, I'm not blown away, so I'm hoping that live they turn my opinion from "...ok..." to "HOLY SHIT! YES!"

From what I've heard of SUE, Pathosray and Andromeda, they're all going to be great fun to watch, SUE in particular.