Who would you like to see in the future?

Manticora
Galloglass
WinterSun/Ensiferum
ICED fucking EARTH

--by the way, does powerfest have personal sponsors for bands like progpower does? I would lay down a very significant portion of my earnings to get one of those bands there (naturally, more for Iced Earth, even though they have the shortest to travel!)
Where can I get information on how to do that?

I would like to see

Eldritch
Edguy
Perzonal War
Innerwish
Labyrinth
Death SS
Rage
Running Wild
Gurd
Adagio
Pink Cream 69
Annihilator
Crucified Barbara
Tad Morose
Winter's Bane

And a few others I can't quite think of for now.

Andy

enki3600 said:
Manticora
Galloglass
WinterSun/Ensiferum
ICED fucking EARTH

--by the way, does powerfest have personal sponsors for bands like progpower does? I would lay down a very significant portion of my earnings to get one of those bands there (naturally, more for Iced Earth, even though they have the shortest to travel!)
Where can I get information on how to do that?

Actually, Chris & I talked about the personal sponsor thing for next year. When we get to that point of the planning, we'll make an announcement.

Take care,
Rob

GateXII said:
Actually, Chris & I talked about the personal sponsor thing for next year. When we get to that point of the planning, we'll make an announcement.

Take care,
Rob

Cool, I can mostly handle that, I think. This "point of planning" you speak about... is it far in advance of the show? like at least 4 months? Because I will need like at least 4 months to cut out daily essentials to save up for the amounts I'm considering :heh:

Bob, you need to burn me some stuff, i can burn you some shit too but with your collection, not sure i can find much you don't have or have not heard..i know i was telling you about one band you were interested in hearing but can't remember who.

btw - left my cd's from metal haven in the hotel room

booB said:
how about:

Ram-Zet
Dominion reunion (the Michelle Richfield one)
Dismal Euphony
Bal-Sagoth
Mezarkabul (did someone say them already? oh well, I can't remember)
Xentrix
Scanner
Veni Domine

or, perhaps a Stratovarius set, where they only play the darker stuff from the first three albums? (I suppose I'd be the only one in the audience going apeshit to hear "The Hills Have Eyes" or "Dreamspace". :) )

rottingflesh said:
Bob, you need to burn me some stuff

sure! we'll talk about that.

i can burn you some shit too but with your collection, not sure i can find much you don't have or have not heard..i know i was telling you about one band you were interested in hearing but can't remember who.

Yeah, neither can I. :lol: (EDIT: Bauhaus!!!!) I'm sure you've got quite a bit that I'm not familiar with, especially within the realm of death metal/classic stuff... the death/extreme metal stuff I've got tends to run more along the lines of new-school and weird/avant-garde death, technical/progressive death, and metalcore, as opposed to old-school/classic death metal (for example, I don't currently own any Morbid Angel, Obituary, or Incantation cds :) ).

btw - left my cd's from metal haven in the hotel room

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT... that sucks big time! At least if you had left them in my car, like you originally tried to do, I could have mailed them to you... :lol: