Whose your daddy? heh,heh,heh!

What?????? I'm not back bungholes!!
I'm just droppin in to read and write you know thats right!
Standing in dog stool as usual.:yuk:
Was wondering though, who you guys think is your favorite guitarist of all time and what that guitarists best work is.
I'd put one down but I'm in a hurry so see you guys/girls around.
now THAT'S madcheese yo'!!!
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

You're cheesy!

Gald to see you around MC, don't be a starnger and stay around more often.

All time favorite guitar player most probably a tie between Ritchie Blackmore and Tony Iommi, but my list is huge anyway.

Best work? Hmm, to many to decide I may throw 'Highway Star' (live "Made In Japan"), 'Son Of Alerik', 'A Light In The Black', 'Temple Of The King', 'Lost In Hollywood', etc. for Blackmore. 'Heaven And Hell', 'N.I.B', 'Under The Sun Everyday Comes And Goes', 'Lonely Is The Word', 'I Go Insane', 'Laguna Sunrise', etc. for Iommi

Tommy T. Baron (Vetterli)
best work? wow....that's fucking tough:erk:

About Life
ALL of No More Color
Reborn Through Hate
Nosferatu (with intro)
Divine Step
Semtex Revolution

meh....I can't decide!

Steve Vai I like most...Not a very special album or so, I like his Alcatrazz, DLR, and solo stuff alike...

:worship: Uli Jon Roth :worship: I just love his style, grace and fluidity (is that a word?) of his playing. He can make any guitar weep! From works of Polar Nights, Yellow Raven to Earthquake, Hiroshima, Firewind and of course Sails of Charon, he will always hold the greatest guitar player spot for me!

COOL! Some of My favorite Guitarist are IOMMI on Sign of The southern Cross
with DIO singing. Some of his best work was when Dio Was singing.
And Scott Ian with S.O.D Especially Season the Obese.
I feed a lot off the guitars of M.O.D and S.O.D It may be simple shit but It's the feeling that I get listening to them, fuckin' awesome stuff.

To me it will always be Randy Rhoads as my favorite... the first Two Ozzy albums speak for themselves as he made alot of new inroads for metal.. gave it a kick in the ass as most of the 70's metal guitar work was getting boring and rehashed though i loved the 70's work myself... just that Randy put new life into metal.. even in old classics like Children of the Grave, Iron Man etc... his way of incorporating classical music was more fulfilling to me then Yngwie and his clones would ever be.. Randy knew when to be fast and when to knock it down a notch or two just perfect... listen to the songs Diary of a Madman, Revelation (mother Earth) , etc. Him and EVH really helped to start the new wave of metal guitar for the 80's followed by the rest (Malsteen, Satriani, Vai etc.) ... my fave album by Randy has to be Randy/Ozzy Tribute.. because Randy really kicked ass more live then in the studio where he wasnt constrained... I would of loved to have heard Live Randy recordings of other songs not on Tribute like Tonight, S.A.T.O., Over the Mountain etc....

Wolf Hoffmann - Metal Heart (Accept)
Yngwie - debut S/T Rising Force
Jorn Viggo Lofstat - Celestial Entrance/Enigmatic Calling (Pagans Mind) Tough to pick between the two.

Bryant

I still have to give props to Dimebag Darrel for everything he did in Pantera and live, he was so many times, better when he Played live and just ripped the hell out of his guitar. I saw Pantera live in 2000 at the Fair Park colleseum, it was awesome as hell and I wish I could have gone to more shows.
My two personal favorite solos that he played were 'The Sleep' and 'Hollow'.
I went to see his Grave a couple of weeks ago, played a song for him on my acustic, couldn't sing it while playing, but it was cool.
Later-RJA III-