WIND ROSE out, BATTLE BEAST in for PPUSA XXII

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
From promoter Glenn via ProgPower USA Facebook page:

"ROSTER CHANGE NOTICE:

Wind Rose have canceled their festival appearance. I have been given assurance they will issue their own statement soon.

I would like to express my sincere gratitude and welcome Battle Beast to the roster. They have shown exemplary professionalism on short notice. They are truly excited to join us in Atlanta and they will be welcomed with open arms."

Via Wind Rose Facebook page:

"We can't come to Prog Power this year due to scheduling conflicts :( We apologise to our fans and festival staff...

We regret to inform you that due to some scheduling conflicts, we must cancel our upcoming performance at Prog Power Festival in September 2023. We deeply apologize to our fans, as well as Glenn Harveston and the entire Prog Power team for this inconvenience. We hope to make it up in the near future, and we appreciate your understanding."

Get yer Battle Beast right here:

Circus of Doom (2022)

No More Hollywood Endings (2019)

Bringer of Pain (2017)

Unholy Savior (2015)

Battle Beast (2013)

Battle Beast - Eye of the Storm

The lady has some pipes doesn't she?

Reactions: KingsGene
Unholy Savior is a particularly amazing album. I've never heard a better example showing it's possible to mix a few pop influences into metal without making it suck.

I just didn't like No More Hollywood Endings, which is a bit far in the AOR direction for me. Now that they've redeemed themselves with the latest album I can respect them for trying different things though!

Battle Beast performed at Wacken 2023 this year. Want a preview of what to expect at our festival?

Battle Beast at W:O:A 2023