Jul 05 Sonisphere Festival Knebworth, Uk
Jul 07 Slade Rooms Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
Jul 08 The Underworld London, United Kingdom
Jul 10 Rockfabrik Nurnberg, Germany
Jul 11 Matrix Bochum, Germany
Jul 12 Rosenhof Osnabruck, Germany
Jul 13 Bospop Weert, Netherlands
Jul 21 The Winery Dogs Camp - July 21-25 Big Indian, NY

I just saw them a couple of times on the Monsters of Rock cruise. It was the highlight of the cruise, along with Richie Kotzen's band. They did not disappoint. Portnoy, Sheehan and Kotzen is a hell of a combination in songwriting and live performance. This is the power trio at the top of the pack (pun intended). Their album is full of guitar driven rock songs with some blues and just a hint of funk. All three are excellent musicians that shine in their craft. And while there’s plenty of showboating by all three, the songs and performance gel.

As for Richie Kotzen, he played a couple of solo sets with this trio in one of the smaller lounges. It was packed but I had a prime spot upfront. The sound and performance were great. At the end of the first set, Sheehan and Portnoy joined him for two covers. One of which was “The Wind Cries Mary.”

As a side note, for the "uber" fans of The Winery Dogs, there's a Japanese version of the album with one different track ("Criminal" replaces "Time Machine") and three of their music videos on DVD. The Japanese also received a second release of a full concert on DVD and CD titled "Unleashed in Japan 2013: The Second Show". Great picture and sound. But you need an all-region player. For the states, there's "Dog Treats" which Mike Portney shows you at http://www.myplaydirect.com/the-winery-dogs/dog-treats-deluxe-special-edition/details/29275703. But it's a little disappointing for the US with no extra studio song ("Criminal") and an edited version of the 2013 Japanese concert on CD (no concert DVD). So only the demos, the trinkets, studio diary, enhanced booklet and interviews are original to this release. It's good but it could have been better. I am guessing they wanted to (or had to) leave some Japanese exclusive content.

They're playing some pretty weird venues on this tour... not the typical rock / metal venues in many cities.

Hell yes, I just went to NYC for their first 2 shows of the year...and will be going to see them in VA May 7, and plan on hitting the show in Buffalo(recently announced) in July. They are just fantastic live, so if you have a chance to see them, do not miss them and end up hating life ;)

@5150...I have a few friends who were on the cruise, it was their first time seeing them live and they had the same reaction--best on the cruise by far. I'm still jealous of them getting to see the Richie Kotzen solo sets, rare opportunity because he hasn't done extensive touring in the US as a solo artist...but I think that's going to change now, and I'm hoping to get the chance to see him.

Went up for the NYC shows as well - my first time seeing them live and they were really, really good. Sound was amazing... And yep, I'll be seeing them in VA - I believe above poster in tow :D

I don't think I could recommend seeing them live enough..