Wish list

Eternal life sums it pretty much as I can't stand an idea of dying. But it won't happen I know.

hmm, yeah, to travel back in time would be ace! and world peace, that goes without saying....
and being a better painter and have lots of inspiration,...

i saw a falling star last night and i made a wish. what do you think , will it come true???

@caroline: i know you can make it!

cheers irene :) well lets see, for the moment its oke, as long as I can take holidays for my festival season and gigs it works well this way... but there are some projects coming too and I hope I can realise all this now... lets see :)
well summer breeze is coming and I cant wait for it, there will be so many people I didnt see for quite a while and that I miss a lot, will be so sad after, it was already hard to go back from Wacken, cause I had one of the best times ever there...

hm, maybe it will come true Irene, I hope for u :) :) :) and u are already a great painter!!!

RottenAngel said:
why do you want to be eternal?
you can't stand the idea of dying so you prefer to see your beloved ones die? don't you think that's worse? :erk:
That's a hard one. I'm quite a cold person nowadays and I can handle people dying around me. But that's because I can't see a point in anything coz I'm mortal. There is no real consequences as everything (=my life) is so fucking temporary. When I'm out I'm out. It's like world never existed.

Now if I would be immortal I could start caring again. And then it might be more difficult to bear other people dying.

Well Dragonlady and StevenK have pretty much hit it on the head all though i have a few others.
. i wish for a photographic eye, sometimes you cant photograph something the way you see it and it pisses me off. and you can secretly take photos of your fit boyfriend because he's camera shy...well maybe me on that one.

. i wish to be able to fly and to have like fairydust that enables other people to fly with me,

. i wish for a jukebox that has every song i can ever think of

. i wish i had never smoked

. i wish to make it as an artist (not a piss artist before anyone cracks the joke)

. i wish people knew what i meant when i said things....actually no, i was lying there sorry :D

. i wish that everyones elses wishes come true (tis enough to make you puke non?)

Har* said:
Eternal life sums it pretty much as I can't stand an idea of dying. But it won't happen I know.

Are you insane? In this fucked up world, i can't think of anything worse. 80 years is enough for me thanks. I am gonna say what nobody else said.

MONEY MONEY MONEY.... who cares about world peace, that would never happen. Oh and yeah, lots of Beautiful woman obeying my every wish.

I am selfish i know :D

I wish I had a ticket that could let me into any country on any plane on any mode of transport at any time of the day.

I wish I was 3 stone lighter and had more will power.

I wish I wasnt so sarcastic.

I wish I was really good at something.

I wish people didnt die unhappy. (cos thats propa shitty)