Worst album cover ever?

I don't see the problem here. I think it's pretty cool. Plus, there are far worse Malmsteen covers.

For example:

Yngwie%2BMalmsteen%2B-%2BThe%2BSeventh%2BSign%2B%2528Tapa%2529.jpg

While Perpetual Flame's cover is somewhat cheesy, I wouldn't say it is bad.

my seventh sign cover is different than that one, but I have to say for the most part YM doesn't really have caughty album covers, and the only one that I think is really kickass everyone else might say sucks,and that is Trilogy! But the cover doesn't make the songs,and all the albums are very great to me anyway!

Just saw this posted on melodicrock.com and blabbermouth

LOL

strypercoveringnew.jpg

Looks like a cover for an independent black and white comicbook circa 1986...........

No patch, Jasonic......but I do have a couple of Stryper t-shirts that seem to attract lots of looks, comments, and smiles. :Spin:

No patch, Jasonic......but I do have a couple of Stryper t-shirts that seem to attract lots of looks, comments, and smiles. :Spin:

Well, no doubt it would attract looks and comments!

Hey, my only issue with STRYPER primarily is how multiple times they have done a complete 360° image wise.

If you are going to do that, esp when you were SO image driven both aesthetically and lyrically.....change your name!

Sorry....rant over.

And yes, I DO feel the same way with Celtic Frost and Cold Lake, so I am not just "hating" on a band / genre I don't care for. It's my overall feeling for any band of any genre that does THAT much of a 360°

Truly awful, but does anyone remember the original album cover for Fates Warning Night on Broken? Looks like it was drawn by a 3rd grade art student!

http://indivision.ca/imageland//stored_originals/1136863.jpg

Agreed on the Metal Church! Such a horrible cover that probably turned them away at the cash register in droves...such a shame because that album contains such truly powerful material.

In ref to FW: Brocken looks kinda goofy now, but, back in the day, the crudeness of it was what made it kinda subversive, underground, and kinda evil and creepy. Also, the burning witch cover was good, if not a little rough as well. The latter-day moon cover was just lazy and inexcusable, though...