Www.cdinzane.com Cd Booth At Progpower This Year...

I just ordered Conceptions- Flow CD from you guys today!!! Great price and AWESOME service. FYI they have all the rest of the Conception Cd's (except Flow) in stock!! Where else except Ebay can you find that????!!!

It's an experiment. The room will be packed at times (no worse than the halls), but there is only so much room in front of the tables just as in the halls. The bar area will remain clear so that you can order and take your food with you.

Earthlink normally has chairs and sofas in the halls. I have those removed every year for the vendors. You can eat there and hear the music over the P.A. if you do not wish to return to the main area.

I haven't gotten word yet, but I hope to open up the vendors room as early as 2:00pm if possible.

People will still bitch about some aspect and I'm ready for it.

Glenn H.

Leave it to Glenn to make a good thing even better!!! Thats going to give us a lot more room to mingle as that was the only downside (the packed vendor area), which when you think about it is really not a big deal. But to have someone take the initiative to do that!!! Cool!!! Those are the things that make PP a pleasure to attend!! Hey Glenn, are the autograph signings going to be held in the hallway like in years past?

It's pretty appropriate that the CD dealers will be located in that restaurant/club in front....but it's called Vinyl. Non sequitur! Non sequitur! They'll have to change the name of it during ProgPower. :D

Glenn, the move sounds like a great idea.

Very cool decision (change is tough, I know) to try to improve the PP "milling about" experience, Glenn!

Thumbs up!

Rock on!

Harvester said:
It's an experiment. The room will be packed at times (no worse than the halls), but there is only so much room in front of the tables just as in the halls.
Cool idea.

Harvester said:
I haven't gotten word yet, but I hope to open up the vendors room as early as 2:00pm if possible. People will still bitch about some aspect and I'm ready for it.
Will Gold Badge holders still get to hit the vendors before the rest of the public?

Zod

General Zod said:
Cool idea.

Will Gold Badge holders still get to hit the vendors before the rest of the public?

Zod

Yes. I hope to allow you to go in as you pick your badge up. The regular public time has yet to be decided and probably won't be until I see how smooth the day goes.

Glenn H.

Harvester said:
It's an experiment. The room will be packed at times (no worse than the halls), but there is only so much room in front of the tables just as in the halls. The bar area will remain clear so that you can order and take your food with you.

Earthlink normally has chairs and sofas in the halls. I have those removed every year for the vendors. You can eat there and hear the music over the P.A. if you do not wish to return to the main area.

I haven't gotten word yet, but I hope to open up the vendors room as early as 2:00pm if possible.

People will still bitch about some aspect and I'm ready for it.

Glenn H.
I think this experiment will work EXTREMLY well in my opinon! Not only will it make the hallways more accessable and travel-worthy between bands set times (the worst time to be caught in the middle of the halls), but as a whole, will give the CD shoppers a more intamte and less chaotic space to brows, and the attended more "leg room" meander inthe outter rims of the arena.

I think this is a brilliant idea that your making it happen, Glenn! I have no doubt it will work out quite well this way...
:kickass:

\m/
Dustin

Harvester said:
Just a heads up, vendors will be moved into the restaurant area this year. The halls will be clear and the sofas/chairs will return.

Glenn H.

Excellent ideas, Glenn. I was going to write you a letter asking some questions about the chances of the vendors being open earlier. Sounds like you've been working on it already.

Britt

Damn you Glenn. At least whe it is mobbed at the tables, I don't buy as many CDs. Now, I have a gold badge, and the area should bemore accessable . . . . who knows what I'll come out of there with!! Damn you!!

Heh.

Steve

Is it just me or did anyone else notice that Exploding Ned had some rare shit? He had South American versions of ALOT of cds many with exclusive bonus tracks, or Japanese bonus tracks and different artwork for like 16 bucks? That aint bad man, he had all the Edguy cds with all the bonus tracks for em, and Kingdom of Madness had a vastly different back insert.

Ben