UNDERCOVER SECURITY HIRE FOR WWW.CDINZANE.COM TABLE

CD INZANE

CD INZANE LLC
May 5, 2003
Minneapolis
www.cdinzane.com
HELLO METAL FAMILY: WWW.CDINZANE.COM NEEDS 2 UNDERCOVER SECURITY PROGPOWER GOERS TO HELP LOOKOUT FOR UNKIND PEOPLE WHO FEEL THE NEED TO STEAL!!! THANK YOU TO THE 3 OF YOU THAT HELPED US LAST YEAR IN VOIDING A FEW INCIDENTS...

IF YOU LIKE HANGING OUT AROUND OUR SALES AREA, GIVE US A CALL AT (763) 391-9344 ASAP. WE CAN SPEAK WITH YOU IN PERSON AND ARE OFFERING A SHOPPING SPREE ON US IF YOU CAN HELP US OUT!!!

THANK YOU...
WWW.CDINZANE.COM STAFF

Curufin said:
If I weren't so busy at this ProgPower, I'd be interested. Shopping spree sounds neat ;).
that is fine, it is not for everyone and yes, most are busy, but many of our customers are also our close friends and help us out when available both nights. got 3 already as of this am, anyone else???

I'm not surprised really. The first PP I went too, PP3, I remember TER table had all the CD's stacked on the table. You grabbed what you wanted and then paid once you had grabbed everything.

It would've been so easy to just grab CD's and then just 'get lost in the shuffle'.

I know subsequent years they've done the plastic over the layer of CD thing.

We have to remember the PP crowd is not just a forum goer's. Working in retail before, it's just crazy how and what people steal - regardless the cost

yep... that's part of the advantage that vendors like CM and The End have, who only bring a finite amount of their stock. Then again, last year The End brought a list of all the cds they were selling at the show, which allowed them to use their table space to display what they figured would sell the best, while they could keep additional titles below in boxes for special requests.

My first PP was three, and I was amazed at how easy it would be to steal. Like Nightmare1z, I'm not surprised (but disappointed) that some unscrupulous folks sink to that level.

I've always picked out CDs and held them above my head, being careful not to stray too far from the table, lest I look like I'm stealing. Whether or not I'd do anything "official", I'd definitely holler if anyone took a five finger discount.

Steve in Philly

I say if we find someone stealing we beat them into a lump of pus and snot right there. Yes it would be easy to steal but we should keep those wayward children out of our family.

Angrafan said:
After Prog Power 3, at the super 8 hotel, there was a motherfucker braging about the CD he had stolen that night..
That pissed me off...

You and me both... in fact, he's lucky we won't see him this year at ProgPower!