$500 METAL SHOPPING SPREE...

CD INZANE

CD INZANE LLC
May 5, 2003
Minneapolis
www.cdinzane.com
Our database is approaching it's 20,000th customer. As of 11/18/07, www.cdinzane.com is at it's 19,903 customer. Now take in account that 90% of our customers call their orders in on the phone, once they've a card on file.

We're in the Christmas spirit and celebrating so here's a mega-present:

The customer who places the 20,000 order will get the best present of this year, a free $500 shopping spree at www.cdinzane.com, good for anything and everything, good for 2 years. We will personally call the 20,000th customer by phone and congratulate them and also send them a $500 gift certificate good for all of the best metal in the world. Now you cannot beat that can you?

We would like to thank everyone who supports this great music, even if you do not buy from us. We would especially like to thank all of our customers and friends who do buy from us for the great business and record sales with our company this year. Music retail sales has truly grown over the past 7 years we've been in business, despite digital downloads. A huge part is in thanks to the great limited editions, box sets and extra packaging of releases coming out of Europe and Japan. Fanz love to hold metal in their handz...

Happy holidays to you all. Stay safe...

Cd Inzane LLC
WWW.CDINZANE.COM
(763) 391-9344

Is it me or does that not make sense...you're saying that you almost have 20k customers, but then you're giving the reward to the customer who places the 20,000th order. Logically I would think this should say that it should read "Our 20,000th customer will get..." but then that would do nothing to reward any loyal customers you might have. Maybe I'm just reading this totally wrong

It makes perfect sense to me... thet way it reads, whomever places the 20,000th order gets a $500 gift certificate. I don't see why that couldn't be a repeat customer.

Snipe all you like. Seems a nice gift to me however it's figured. $500? I could do a lot with THAT!

Is it me or does that not make sense...you're saying that you almost have 20k customers, but then you're giving the reward to the customer who places the 20,000th order. Logically I would think this should say that it should read "Our 20,000th customer will get..." but then that would do nothing to reward any loyal customers you might have. Maybe I'm just reading this totally wrong
It's just you.

The customer who places the 20,000 order will get the best present of this year, a free $500 shopping spree at www.cdinzane.com, good for anything and everything, good for 2 years.

Technically, each sale was to a "customer", though logically a customer is typically a unique purchaser, so customer counts do not have a 1:1 with orders taken. You know how sparingly logic is used on the interwebz. Aside from that, I would have no problem getting $500 worth of free crap.

Wow Zane, that's real cool of you. I just pre-ordered the third Circus Maximus cd. maybe that will be the 20,000 order (pre-order). Is this shopping spree redeemable at TARGET? I can use a new spice grinder and paper towel rack with my Circus maximus 2008 pre-order!!

It was our pleasure this morning to announce that JODY COONEY from GREENBAY, WISCONSIN was the lucky winner of our $500.00 shopping spree. Jody was the 20,000 customer thru our database since 2004. Now she has pockets full of metal and a great present for Christmas.

Happy Holidays!
Cd Inzane LLC
www.cdinzane.com

(763) 391-9344