Your 2015 Favorites so far…

The LEVEL 10 is definitely one of my faves.

The EMPIRE 21, ECLIPSE, Schenker's TEMPLE OF ROCK and SERIOUS BLACK are all excellent as well.

I've only spun maybe 4 or 5 2015 releases to date, but the one that's stuck out the most is Macabre Omen "Gods of War - At War". Heavily influenced by viking-era Bathory, early Greek black metal, and results in some of the most epic tracks I've heard in years.

I have a good number of the projects listed in this thread and couldn't agree more (very happy so far). Waiting with big anticipation for the new Karnataka. One to add...

Von Hertzen Brothers - New Day Rising

What I would call easy-listening Prog; surprised me, so ordered four of their previous projects as well (all new to me).

I've only spun maybe 4 or 5 2015 releases to date, but the one that's stuck out the most is Macabre Omen "Gods of War - At War". Heavily influenced by viking-era Bathory, early Greek black metal, and results in some of the most epic tracks I've heard in years.
Just grabbed this off Bandcamp, based on a write up on The Black Market. Although "epic" is currently the word most overused by reviewers, I think it is the best word for describing this record.