Yup, Trent Reznor's At It Again!

Nov 6, 2007
According to The NIN Hotline, NINE INCH NAILS has self-released a new instrumental album, "Ghosts I-IV". Consisting of 36 instrumental tracks described as "music for daydreams" and released under Creative Commons, it is available in a wide range of formats: MP3, double CD, a package with: the 2xCD, multitracks on DVD, and a deluxe book, and finally the super-deluxe limited edition which includes all that as well as a copy of the album on vinyl.

The free MP3 download includes the first volume — nine tracks (each with unique artwork), wallpapers, and a PDF of the 40-page book. Available directly off NIN.com, you also have the option to torrent it via official NIN profiles on Waffles, What.cd and The Pirate Bay.
For more information, click <here.

GRRR... HOW DARE HE?!

deadhorse.jpg

instrumental effort by NIN? is this the first instrumental cd they have done?

i never kept up with them but they dont seem to be an instrumental kind of band. ill probably listen to a few tracks, but its hard for me to imagine this being any good.

There was some preview of this, I believe. He released a few songs a while back and encouraged fans to remix and host them on his site. I am of the notion that Trent writes some really awesome stuff, and things he would release as an instrumental tracks could be quite dark and beautiful. I will defnitely be checking this out. And I love his attitude. so +rep for that.