Staff member
Feb 17, 2009
The following vendors have been confirmed:

CDINZANE.com
Nuclear Blast USA
Exploding Ned's
Deathgasm Records - new!
Nightmare Records

Their merchandise tables will be setup in Vinyl - a bar within Center Stage. Upon entering the venue, the entrance to Vinyl is on your immediate left.

HOURS:
Friday and Saturday
Gold Badge holders and Sponsors - 12pm
Public - 1:30pm (with doors)

Will close at midnight each night.

The vendors bring a ton of merchandise including CDs, DVDs, t-shirts, etc. Credit Cards are an individual vendor decision and are NOT taken by the individual bands. You should be prepared to bring cash if possible or to visit an ATM (one is located on premises).

It is the individual decision of the band whether to bring their own merchandise to sell. Their official merchandise will be sold in the lobby.

RSVP here to help spread the word

Wow first no more lasercd and now no Century Media too (unless NBUSA counts as CM)? :cry:
CM and NBUSA are the same company.

Edit to Clarify - they're separate companies (legally speaking), but have a partnership and work closely together. I don't know the exact details of the relationship, but you'll see roughly the same stock from NBUSA as you would from CM.

Awesome with the Deathgasm addition. Went to their storefront many years back with Adrian Bromley (RIP) and it ruled.

yeah that was like what 2004??? their stock should be a shock to the normal PP person :devil:

CM and NBUSA are the same company.

Edit to Clarify - they're separate companies (legally speaking), but have a partnership and work closely together. I don't know the exact details of the relationship, but you'll see roughly the same stock from NBUSA as you would from CM.

This is a false statement.

The companies no longer have a distribution agreement and do not work closely together. I would expect Nuclear Blast USA to sell Nuclear Blast product.

This is a false statement.

The companies no longer have a distribution agreement and do not work closely together. I would expect Nuclear Blast USA to sell Nuclear Blast product.
Thanks for the correction, I was unaware of that...when did they part ways?

1001884_10151726772212943_1654582329_n.jpg

New Circus Maximus poster courtesy of MerchBooth.net will be available at the fest!

We are pleased to announce Century Media (including Inside Out Music America) will be setting up as a vendor at ProgPower USA as well!

db3b88e2d44d83d394f1a8c99cc0e297.jpg

Product Description
THIS SHIRT IS A PRE-ORDER AND WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP AT THE PROG POWER USA FESTIVAL.

They will also be on sale at the festival, but make sure to get yours now!
What we have here is the absolute perfect ProgPowerUSA exclusive T-shirt! For those of you who had the privledge to watch the "We're Back" video Circus Maximus created for the 2012 roster video unveiling. Then you understand this shirt design.

Price: $20.00

PLEASE NOTE!!!!

THIS SHIRT IS A PRE-ORDER AND WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP AT THE PROG POWER USA FESTIVAL.

We will also have some at the festival, but to ensure everyone gets a piece of this awesomeness we decided you can place your order now!

You will be able to pick up this shirt at the Nightmare Records booth. We will have all the pre-orders pulled set aside. Just provide your name and order number.

Robin Albertson-Maha ‏@toozabell had the best tweet:
@ProgPowerUSA: Can't wait. I'm sure this will make me look more fit than ever!
:lol: