www.progpowerusa.com
The following vendors are confirmed for this year:

The Laser's Edge
Inside Out
Century Media
Molten Metal
Exploding Ned's Tunes
The End Records

If I can get a specific area opened up for the vendors (as I'm planning), then there may be 1-2 more added.

Plus, both myself and all bands will have merchandise available.

Glenn H.

Originally posted by Harvester
The following vendors are confirmed for this year:

The Laser's Edge
Inside Out
Century Media
Molten Metal
Exploding Ned's Tunes
The End Records

If I can get a specific area opened up for the vendors (as I'm planning), then there may be 1-2 more added.

Plus, both myself and all bands will have merchandise available.

Glenn H.

Uhh ohh! If I spend as much on merch as I did at Metal Fest I am gonna be in trouble. Mwahaha!

As for the vendors, it's generally like all festivals. They are fairly close to their website prices and usually have lots of cheaper "sale" items, personal label discs, & clearance stuff. I would count on $12-15 being the normal for a regular disc with $20-$25 for Japanese discs.

The festival shirt (with much improved graphics/colors this time) will run $20. I will have a *very* limited quanity at the show this year as I get tired of getting stuck with them. Look for the website pre-sale at the end of Sept.

The bands set their own prices on their merchandise so I would assume $20/25 for short-sleeves and $30/35 for long sleeves.

Glenn H.

Oh good GOD I will be without cable or luxuries after the show. All my money will be spent on pretty much a shirt for every band and prolly two or three or hell ALL of em for the big 4. Oh and are there RARE cds on sale or just normal stuff I can find on vendors websites?

Ben

Couldn't they wait til after ProgPower to stop allowing the sale of organs on Ebay? My family will just have to go without Christmas presents this year. :loco: