A couple of questions

jamesgeims

New Metal Member
Jun 2, 2011
Como, Italy
Hello guys, I collect Katatonia stuff and I have a couple of question regarding some items.

1) "TOUR EDITIONS"
I've always been a little confused about these so-called tour editions... If I'm not wrong they should be:

- Live Consternation (CDVILEF206X), 2007, w/ DVD and a poster;
- Night is the New Day (???), 2010, US Tour, w/ "mediabook";
- Night is the New Day (CDVILED332), 2011.

Am I missing something? I would like to have information about the mediabook one, since I fear that it may be identical to the standard 2009 Swedish edition CDVILEF271X.

2) FOR FUNERALS TO COME
I own both a purple logo, and a white logo one.
The first one contains a white cd with a purple logo, while the other one has the purple logo too, but on an uncoloured disc.

I've searched on the internet and on a couple of websites I found out that the white logo one could be part of a limited 100 copies first edition, but this information doesn't sound extremely reliable. Does any of you knows anything about this?

Thanks.

hello!

1) i don't think "live consternation" includes a poster, mine copy at least does not.

2) yes, the FFTC cd with the white logo is limited to 100 copies (or even some less).

can't help in regards to NITND tour editions thingies, though.

2) FOR FUNERALS TO COME
I own both a purple logo, and a white logo one.
The first one contains a white cd with a purple logo, while the other one has the purple logo too, but on an uncoloured disc.

I've searched on the internet and on a couple of websites I found out that the white logo one could be part of a limited 100 copies first edition, but this information doesn't sound extremely reliable. Does any of you knows anything about this?

Thanks.
The logo concerns the logo on the cover, not the logo on the disc. I have the white logo version, it has the white logo on the cover and the print on the disc is in red if I remember correctly (can't check cause my cd's are packed in boxes due to removal) on an uncolored disc.

The logo concerns the logo on the cover, not the logo on the disc. I have the white logo version, it has the white logo on the cover and the print on the disc is in red if I remember correctly (can't check cause my cd's are packed in boxes due to removal) on an uncolored disc.

That's basically what I said... sorry if I was not clear.

°scarlet°;9845387 said:
hello!

1) i don't think "live consternation" includes a poster, mine copy at least does not.

2) yes, the FFTC cd with the white logo is limited to 100 copies (or even some less).

can't help in regards to NITND tour editions thingies, though.

Thanks!
Yes, I have two live consternation editions, CDVILEF179X and CDVILEF206X, and the second one has a poster included...

Live Consternation comes in 2 versions: super jewel case and a digipak. The digi is the U.S. tour edition and has a poster included inside.

Night is the New Day comes in 4 versions: Standard release (Super jewel case with slipcase), Swedish Limited edition(digibook), U.S. limited tour edition (Digibook with a different material used for the pages and a glassier cover for the book), and the new European Tour Edition (Standard jewel case with slipcase and new cover art).

For Funerals to Comes comes in two versions: White logo front cover with a colorless cd with the red logo on it (100 copies made, first print run of FFTC), while the other one (white cd with purple logo and the cover has the purple logo, is the standard release.

Hope this helps! - Chris

Live Consternation comes in 2 versions: super jewel case and a digipak. The digi is the U.S. tour edition and has a poster included inside.

Night is the New Day comes in 4 versions: Standard release (Super jewel case with slipcase), Swedish Limited edition(digibook), U.S. limited tour edition (Digibook with a different material used for the pages and a glassier cover for the book), and the new European Tour Edition (Standard jewel case with slipcase and new cover art).

For Funerals to Comes comes in two versions: White logo front cover with a colorless cd with the red logo on it (100 copies made, first print run of FFTC), while the other one (white cd with purple logo and the cover has the purple logo, is the standard release.

Hope this helps! - Chris

Heterosexually speaking, I love you.
Jokes aside, thanks. That was very helpful!