A Poll about BOOBIES!

What would you prefer?

• Small natural breasts (They're REAL, but small.)

Votes: 51 78.5%
  • BIG fake breasts (Implants may desensitise nipples.)

Votes: 14 21.5%

• Total voters

ThraxDude

Feb 2, 2002
I didn't put "Big natural breasts" because that would obviously win....
So put on your thinking cap! Which do you prefer?

I hate fake ones. But I'd still lick and suck 'em.
I wish they never invented breast implants. It's just wrong.
You don't see me getting a schlong enlarger! No matter how many times they offer it to me with spam e-mail.

This is another public service......
Just be happy with what you have, damn it!

ThraxDude said:
I hate fake ones. But I'd still lick and suck 'em.
I wish they never invented breast implants. It's just wrong.
You don't see me getting a schlong enlarger! No matter how many times they offer it to me with spam e-mail.

This is another public service......
Just be happy with what you have, damn it!

Funny one...."schlong enlarger" I'm with you, fake are not my faves.
Half of doing certain things to them is to attemp to pleasure the woman, so fake ones waste that whole area...but they're nice to look at. Small ones = a better time for the lady, henceforth a better time for you, if you know what I mean... :Spin:

Other than that, it's really nice to get some big natural ones :OMG: and titty "f" the hell out of 'em!
'Nuff said,
GregadetH

A woman's 2 cents: I have never heard a guy say anything about this, but I think all fake tits look the same. Sure they may be different in size, but the shape is exactly the same, no veriation. I think that's pretty boring.

FYI-Yes, they are real. :)

prime666 said:
Real. Size is irellavent unless yore into titty fuckin. But they are great pillows.

Here I go, keeping it clean with the term titty "f", and he comes along and says the whole thing...well I can't be upstaged...titty fuck. There, I said it too. :Spin:

By the way...I got a two sided IRION MAIDEN "Best of the Beast", two sided 'TALLICA "....And Justice for All" (old school "hammer of justice crushes you" logo on back and two sided B. L. S. shirt today at the mall for $2.98 each! Spencers clearance...look for the green triangle baby! :loco: