A Poll about BOOBIES!

What would you prefer?

• Small natural breasts (They're REAL, but small.)

Votes: 51 78.5%
  • BIG fake breasts (Implants may desensitise nipples.)

Votes: 14 21.5%

• Total voters
It's still fun, just not AS fun. I think I fell out of my chair laughing a couple of times in the past. Maybe it's better this way...safer. :Smug:

Speaking of Mr. Rogers, my sister told me she was watching this biography on TV, and they said that he wore long sleeves all the time because his arms were covered in Navy Seal tattooes.

Sometimes for times like that it can work better than booze or weed. On another note I used to drive to Beverly Hills everyday for a 6 week project I used valium on the really bad days to get myself home or to work(screwed up traffic big time). Because I was relaxed not shit faced.

GregadetH said:
Really, women shouldn't worry 'bout their body, b/c there is always someone who will find them attractive. Short, tall, big, little- I find many types of women attractive. And any guy who says he doesn't - is lying or smoking pole. I had more women hit on me after high skool, than in my whole 4 rears there.
-GregadetH
What??? you only had four 'rears' in high school? :D Butt seriously, it seems to me that looks are important, but an average looking person with that special 'spark' can do more for a relationship than someone who is incredibly sexy, yet boring. And of course, you have to be real. If people act like something they're not, that is the ultimate turn off.