All I want for Christmas is ...

:loco: Merry Christmas Tess ( Thanks for the pm) you have to find that DVD!!!!! Did someone barrow it without asking?!?!?!?!

I need to go back and watch those to hot babes from Texas talking Swedish again, highlight of the DVD for me, that and Chris trying to woo Maria LOL

Bear

Bear said:
:loco: Merry Christmas Tess ( Thanks for the pm) you have to find that DVD!!!!! Did someone barrow it without asking?!?!?!?!

I need to go back and watch those to hot babes from Texas talking Swedish again, highlight of the DVD for me, that and Chris trying to woo Maria LOL

Bear

Merry Christmas to you too my honey. I didn't send you a PM ....??

I KNOW I have to find it. The only person who would have borrowed it would have been Annie and she wants to find it as bad as I dooooooooo :(

Chris sucks! I HATE CHICAGO!!! :)

Bad Girl Tess said:

I KNOW I have to find it. The only person who would have borrowed it would have been Annie and she wants to find it as bad as I dooooooooo :(

I think YOU Need some therapy! :D

Hope you find your PP DVD before it makes it's way onto E-Bay! :Spin:

J-Dubya

J-Dubya 777 said:
I think YOU Need some therapy! :D

Hope you find your PP DVD before it makes it's way onto E-Bay! :Spin:

J-Dubya

Oh, please! Like you're one to be suggesting therapy for others?? Do YOU know where my PP DVD is? :(

Matt Crooks said:
Bear - you can see that every year - with the same results :tickled:

Cheers, my friend, see you in Chi-town!
You can see many things again year after year with the sam results(with different twists)
Its amazing how the brain regenerates so many brain cells in such a short amount of time,only to be completely massacred on a bi yearly basis.

Bad Girl Tess said:

Sorry babe, I meant IM!!! , on Christmas to me cell, that was you right? hmmm it came from Houston LOL

Bear

Matt Crooks said:
Bear - you can see that every year - with the same results :tickled:

Cheers, my friend, see you in Chi-town!

Yeah this year was great ,Maria even gave us all a round of shots in the back bar, she rules!!! You know I'll be in Chi town, I already took the days off :loco: Happy New Year

Bear

Bad Girl Tess said:
Oh, please! Like you're one to be suggesting therapy for others?? Do YOU know where my PP DVD is? :(

Dammit Jim, I mean Tess, I'm a doctor, not a psychic......... :D :Spin:

As my dad always says to me when I lose stuff, "It's right where you left it..."

J-Dubya - Knows NOTHING!

:saint:

Bear said:
Sorry babe, I meant IM!!! , on Christmas to me cell, that was you right? hmmm it came from Houston LOL

Bear

No, that wasn't moi! It was one of your OTHER girlfriends in Houston apparently. SHEESH! I feel so uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuused!!

I was too busy tearing the casa apart on Christmas looking for my PROGPOWER DVD to be sending any silly text messages ;)