Angrarules - I need some assistance...

johan68

Apr 3, 2008
Clearwater, FL, U.S.A
Figured I'd point to you as you seem to be the resident expert on Brazilian music...
A couple of years ago I picked yo a cd with the band Inquisicao from a recommendation. Loved the thing on the spot and it got tons of airtime in the house. Tried to do some research at the time but found fuck all. A few weeks ago I broke out the disc again and like it even more now.
Found out a bit more this time. Apparently they have a new disc out this year., However, I can't find it anywhere.

Any input on these guys? Any idea where to find the new release?

Thanks in advance.

Figured I'd point to you as you seem to be the resident expert on Brazilian music...
A couple of years ago I picked yo a cd with the band Inquisicao from a recommendation. Loved the thing on the spot and it got tons of airtime in the house. Tried to do some research at the time but found fuck all. A few weeks ago I broke out the disc again and like it even more now.
Found out a bit more this time. Apparently they have a new disc out this year., However, I can't find it anywhere.

Any input on these guys? Any idea where to find the new release?

Thanks in advance.

Hey Johan,

I assume you're talking about the Inquisicao band that supposedly released their second album in September of this year:

inquisicao_reborn.JPG

Here's the deal. The album was supposed to be released through a Portuguese record label, Metal Soldiers Records. However, their website doesn't offer an option to purchase the album. I have a feeling it may have been delayed, but I could be wrong. I was able to grab the email address for Luiz Machado, the guitarist and main composer of the band through a common friend. I just sent him an email regarding the album and how to get it. As soon as I hear back from him, I will get in touch with you.

And to those who want to check out this band, here it is:

http://www.myspace.com/inquisicao

Hey Johan,

I assume you're talking about the Inquisicao band that supposedly released their second album in September of this year:

inquisicao_reborn.JPG

Here's the deal. The album was supposed to be released through a Portuguese record label, Metal Soldiers Records. However, their website doesn't offer an option to purchase the album. I have a feeling it may have been delayed, but I could be wrong. I was able to grab the email address for Luiz Machado, the guitarist and main composer of the band through a common friend. I just sent him an email regarding the album and how to get it. As soon as I hear back from him, I will get in touch with you.

And to those who want to check out this band, here it is:

http://www.myspace.com/inquisicao

Yes that is indeed the band. Absolutely love their previous album.
Thanks for checking for me. Eagerly awaiting more news.