ANUBIS GATE - The Detached...wow man!

Andromeda Unchained was their best album.

I'm curious to know what you think makes it the best. The singer could be from basically any of the generic prog/power bands out there...nothing that makes him stand apart. The edge was completely taken off of AG's sound on AU...it sounds watered down...generic if you will. No crunch on the guitars which is prevalent on the 1st 2 releases. It just sounds like mediocre material compared to the 1st two. What about it appeals to you?

I got the chance to preview this myself, and personally, I think it totally kicks some serious ass! I am most certainly going to get this when it becomes available.

I think a better story for Torben leavin AG would be that after a few years of playing with the guy, the rest of the members discover that he is, in fact, the Loch Ness Monster (which explains why he was always demanding 3.50 ["tree fiddy"] from everyone...). Getting Jacon would definitely have been the better idea then--you don't want a 90-foot-tall creature from the Mesozoic Era as your frontman. That's bad news.

Haha! Hilarious reference :lol: