Anybody like to see Demons & Wizards at Progower?

ICEDEARTHFAN

IN MEMORY.....
Sep 24, 2008
Northeast Alabama
Just wondering how many out there would like to see Jon and Hansi together at Progpower? If so,should they headline or play maybe right before the headliner? I know they only have 2 albums together but unless someone has heard otherwise I assume there will be another considering the enormous respect those 2 guys have for each other.

Demons & Wizards would be awesome at ProgPower! They have been on my PP wishlist for a long time.

Meh,

I for one would like to start seeing more Prog bands on the bill vs so much Power Metal.

+1 though I do enjoy Demons & Wizards. I just fall for the trap of who would I want as a high slot prog band. I don't know who desrves it honestly and can still sell. This year's line up just makes me think it is better left in Glen's hands ;) because com'on Therion and Arcturus!

A band I've liked from what I've heard, but one of those I've still neglected to get their discs. I'm sure I wouldn't be disappointed though as I like each of their respective bands.

Back when Blind Guardian was at PP and Jon Schaffer was around as well, I thought he was going to come on stage and do a song or two of D&W stuff. Unfortunately, I think the ship has probably sailed on that one.

Meh,

I for one would like to start seeing more Prog bands on the bill vs so much Power Metal.

Prog bands dont really sell tickets.

And I would like to see D&W, and even with just 2 albums they would be a headliner, they are a true supergroup.

Back when Blind Guardian was at PP and Jon Schaffer was around as well, I thought he was going to come on stage and do a song or two of D&W stuff. Unfortunately, I think the ship has probably sailed on that one.

How can you say that when next year we are getting Sanctuary? If there was a ship that had sailed it had to be that one,but yet they are playing Progpower.Never say never dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think it would be kind of boring to watch them play live, I'm not a big fan of both bands or both D&W albums. I would not want to see them.

Meh,

So everyone in the stands can do math in their head and sit down rather than getting a case of slayer neck. Hmmm I know my decision.

People would fly from all corners of the earth. I would personally pay several hundreds of dollars to see this happen. Of course as a headliner too.

Hell maybe even some iced earth songs with hansi singing them :drool: