Anybody like to see Demons & Wizards at Progower?

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is what happens when you let your attack dog off of the leash.

:lol: couldn't resist. Anyways, back to D&W.

I remember an interview I did with Jon Schaffer a few years back and he mentioned he eventually wanted to do maybe a one-off in the USA with D&W. He mentioned New York City as a possible place. ProgPower, however, seems like the perfect place to have that happen.

Do you guys think it'd mean an instant sell out?

I remember an interview I did with Jon Schaffer a few years back and he mentioned he eventually wanted to do maybe a one-off in the USA with D&W. He mentioned New York City as a possible place. ProgPower, however, seems like the perfect place to have that happen.

I do. :loco:

no, the band's time has come and gone. Their debut album was very good, but the 2nd album was only decent.

Most fucking definitely

thursday - Immortal Only
Friday - Annihilator (to you brent) and Demons and Wizards - Jim Morris on lead guitar! hahaha it could happen I KNOW he would do it, I asked him today.
Saturday - Rhapsody of Fire and Avantasia

Center Stage will be to small for this if he were to get exclusive US appearances for the year with all of these bands. were also talking crazy $300-$500 tickets.

I'm down for two.

Most fucking definitely

thursday - Immortal Only
Friday - Annihilator (to you brent) and Demons and Wizards - Jim Morris on lead guitar! hahaha it could happen I KNOW he would do it, I asked him today.

Center Stage will be to small for this if he were to get exclusive US appearances for the year with all of these bands. were also talking crazy $300-$500 tickets.

I'm down for two.

If Brent gets Annihilator, I *BETTER* get Andre Matos doing a special 2hr show that night.

:lol: Although your idea is extremely power-happy, I'd of course be there first row.

If Brent gets Annihilator, I *BETTER* get Andre Matos doing a special 2hr show that night.

:lol: Although your idea is extremely power-happy, I'd of course be there first row.

hahaha totally power happy aside from immortal but hey, other than some total prog snobs, who wouldn't want to see this?

Edit: if we had to, we could probably replace Immortal with Manowar? Immortal would be a guaranteed sell out though if it were the only US show....

Hence why we see no Annihilator mention in the sig... :lol:

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

That would be cool.

Though I'd still rather see Matos. =)

Good luck on that considering what happened last time.

Hell maybe even some iced earth songs with hansi singing them :drool:

I love Hansi, but I really don't want to see that. Now Schaffer doing some Blind Guardian stuff might be okay.

no, the band's time has come and gone. Their debut album was very good, but the 2nd album was only decent.

The only way this happens is if they do another album and it's pretty damn good, so I'm thinking this won't happen.

Most fucking definitely

thursday - Immortal Only

I'm down for two.

hahaha totally power happy aside from immortal but hey, other than some total prog snobs, who wouldn't want to see this?

Edit: if we had to, we could probably replace Immortal with Manowar? Immortal would be a guaranteed sell out though if it were the only US show....

:lol: The only way this would get better is if Emperor co-headlined Thursday.

ProgPower In Black. CorpsePower USA? :lol:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!

What in God's name are you guys on? Fuck, let's bring Saxon and Ayreon in too while we're at it and we got the MOST expensive lineup ever imagined.

Good luck on that considering what happened last time.

I know. However, I have a slight advantage around here. I can catch him in Brazil. ;)

nomisofiman said:
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!

What in God's name are you guys on? Fuck, let's bring Saxon and Ayreon in too while we're at it and we got the MOST expensive lineup ever imagined.

You do realize that we weren't being serious at all about that, right? :lol: Just checking.

Plus, I think Manowar may be more expensive than Saxon.

You do realize that we weren't being serious at all about that, right? :lol: Just checking.

Plus, I think Manowar may be more expensive than Saxon.

I think I would seriously have to check myself into a mental hospital if I thought you guys were being serious. And yes, of course Manowar would cost more. They were in addition to the others already mentioned. :loco:

This thread cracks me up more and more every time I open it. And to the comment about Hansi performing some Iced Earth songs with Jon, it's happened before. A Question of Heaven and Travel In Stygian, June 29th, 2000, Paris. And yes, it was awesome.

This thread cracks me up more and more every time I open it. And to the comment about Hansi performing some Iced Earth songs with Jon, it's happened before. A Question of Heaven and Travel In Stygian, June 29th, 2000, Paris. And yes, it was awesome.

I searched for it on Youtube and all I have to say, is, well :puke: