Are you christian and like Black Metal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PalaceOfMourning said:
Satanism was invented by christians- the concept of devil worship is just another backwards branch of christianity. So all this bs in some lyrics about blah blah, i hate god, worship satan is actually CONFORMING to the christian caste of belief systems.

You havn't read the thread, have you?

No I've read most of it....

"Being a christian that is into metal seems to be the about the most metal thing you can do"

that sounds cool to me......

I read some of your posts....I wasn't impressed

like I said...not impressed.....

your brain is so small you can't even come up with your own thoughts and ideas...
Ha!

Hey Mr. pemium member, how about you spend some time getting an education and contributing something worthwhile to society....

and stop wasting your time posting hateful messages on this board.
How about learning some tolerance, since this isn't just YOUR world.

I'm only respoding to the orginal post. Outside of that, I could care less of what hateful fans think. I listen to metal, I was raised cathloic...and that's it.
You can name call all you want, it's not going to make me a difference.

People are free to do as they wish, regardless of how absurd you think it is.
You are free to complain till your face turns blue...

I feel bad for all this good metal fans out there who get shit on by people like you.
You're being just as bad as the hardcore christains who look down at people who listen to metal. What happened to judging the person as an individual.
I guess you group them to make your life and name calling easier.

It's ridiculous. I can't go to a SINGLE heavy metal message board without someone
spewing hatred toward a group, a band, a person, an idea...etc.

"Most Christians are stupid arseholes...sadly."
and most metal fans are not?

What happened to metal fans sticking together?

*sigh*

Err, not sure if you're joking or not. If you're not:

I quoted PalaceOfMourning and responded to something he/she had said. I ignored your post altogether. You answered my question which wasn't directed at you, and which didn't apply to you. I called you a blind moron because you didn't see that I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to PalaceOfMourning (which is a different user that has posted in this thread, just in case you can't see that).

You also managed to not read where I even explained what I meant when I said "Most Christians are stupid arseholes...sadly." Read this again: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2556324&postcount=332

I havn't complained in this thread about Christians, or about Christians listening to black metal. I havn't spewed hatred towards any group or idea, or judged you (until now, at least). I just responded to something someone else had said.

How about taking your own advice and getting an education so you don't display such idiocy next time. To reiterate: you blind moron.

johnny d said:
like I said...not impressed.....

your brain is so small you can't even come up with your own thoughts and ideas...
Ha!

Hey Mr. pemium member, how about you spend some time getting an education and contributing something worthwhile to society....

and stop wasting your time posting hateful messages on this board.
How about learning some tolerance, since this isn't just YOUR world.

I'm only respoding to the orginal post. Outside of that, I could care less of what hateful fans think. I listen to metal, I was raised cathloic...and that's it.
You can name call all you want, it's not going to make me a difference.

People are free to do as they wish, regardless of how absurd you think it is.
You are free to complain till your face turns blue...

I feel bad for all this good metal fans out there who get shit on by people like you.
You're being just as bad as the hardcore christains who look down at people who listen to metal. What happened to judging the person as an individual.
I guess you group them to make your life and name calling easier.

It's ridiculous. I can't go to a SINGLE heavy metal message board without someone
spewing hatred toward a group, a band, a person, an idea...etc.

"Most Christians are stupid arseholes...sadly."
and most metal fans are not?

What happened to metal fans sticking together?

*sigh*
ah finally, the voice of reason speaks! :rolleyes:

thanks for going over points that have been repeated countless times in this thread... i'm glad that you have so much to add to the discussion.

Not really. It's more like the Jew reading and enjoying the writing style and book binding of Mein Kampf, and laughing at the subject matter because it's bullshit.

Black Winter Day said:
or us laughing at you because of these glaring misapplications and inconsistencies that you have adopted?
Et tu, BWD?

Perhaps the "bullshit" comment was an unnecessary one on my behalf. I apologize to all I have offeneded with my candid opinion. I really do think that book is a piece of dangerous literature. The ravings of a madman who believed human beings should be reduced to a race of ants.

But that aside, do you see my parallel? The writing style, not the meaning of the writing itself.

The music, not the ideology of the black metal itself.

yes, i very much understand your reasoning... eh, this whole conversation has been re-iterated ten times now. i just find it... strange that a christian could so easily overlook the blatantly antichristianity of the music (just as i would find it hard to stomach music concerned with eliminating white people from the earth... regardless of its musical quality). as for myself... i have little problem with the anti-christian, anti-religion dogmatism because i simply do not care about it either way. i strongly disagree with a lot of the extreme right-wing-ness of black metal "politics" (which is ironic in itself, since most american right-wingers would find this stuff abhorrent and scary, liberals as well)... rascism, radical individualism, hatred of anything social... that stuff is not my bag, baby! however, i do not find it so abhorrent as to detract from enjoyment... if i were christian, however, i believe i would...

You tried to end the discussion by getting everyone to admit that they were agreeing to disagree. And it didn't stop. Damn.

The point that was made, was that Christians can listen to black metal. End.

Status
Not open for further replies.