Are you christian and like Black Metal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
anonymousnick2001 said:
You, a sex-starved nerd that revolves around the ideal that worshipping deities is in any way primitive or outdated or stupid, are the result of two mentally deluded creatures on a buzz from a frighteningly large intake of illegal narcotics who also decided to insert tab A into slot B a few times and plop you onto a crackhouse floor 9 months later.

I'm sorry if that was harsh, but the discussion has progressed to a sensible level of understanding on both sides. Retarded comments are no longer admitted.

so because my opinion doesn't fit perfectly with yours nor brown-nose it's way into your good books, it's retarded? :err:

you'll actually be rather surprised to learn that my dad and my grandad are/were both active Christians, so i'm not exactly talking from blind fake-Satanic-just-to-look-hard blinkeredness. I was trying to sum up what i'd come to the conclusion of in a few short sentances to prevent from myself rambling on as i sometimes have a tendency to do.

but anyway, you'll no doubt prefer to think of me in the infantile "you're a nerd" derogatory manner anyway, just because i don't pretend to be some fucking closet genius or whatever.

anonymousnick2001=One dumb mother fucker.

Put your Carcass-Heartwork in the trash(to good for you) and than play russian rullet.

This discussion is infinitely idiotic. I can't say that I'm surprised to see that Anonymousnick is the driving force behind it.

Even at their "best", Emperor was a riff-salad kind of band.

SculptedCold said:
What's wrong with riff-salads? They rock. =) :kickass:

I was glancing over the last couple pages and someone said something about Emperor being meandering, then someone else said they were narrative. In this case, everyone is correct.

Emperor is mediocre..sigh...but that's an entirely different discussion. I'd hate to disrupt the resident dumbfucks who very much seem to be enjoying themselves.

Dr Psyklonic said:
but anyway, you'll no doubt prefer to think of me in the infantile "you're a nerd" derogatory manner anyway, just because i don't pretend to be some fucking closet genius or whatever.
That's not true.

I apologize.

Demiurge said:
This discussion is infinitely idiotic. I can't say that I'm surprised to see that Anonymousnick is the driving force behind it.

Even at their "best", Emperor was a riff-salad kind of band.
No one likes you, little boy. Someday you'll grow up and realize that you're not nearly as smart as you think you are.

Because you have no idea what you're talking about.

Still pouting about defeat in the TSOP thread, I take it?

Guardian of Darkness said:
Are you implying that anyone who dislikes Emperor is a "1337 kvltist"?

No, I'm just asking you alleged BM "experts" what you call true BM. If Emperor isn't it - then what is? You should know BM is a very vague term too, since there is now symphonic, misanthropic, atmospheric, death/black metal, etc, etc. I just want you elitists to finally give me a list of what real BM bands are. I've heard everyone argue differently about whose BM and whose not. So set us straight on who is if you're such experts. Also tell us what the other so-called BM bands are, if they in fact are not black metal.

Pre-Anthems Emperor is 'true black metal'. That doesn't necessarily make it good.

Also, don't throw around the term "experts", I'm just expressing an opinion like everybody else, I just happen to have confidence in mine.

Some good black metal:
Burzum
Graveland
Moonblood
Countess
Megiddo
Mutiilation
Belketre
Darkthrone
etc

Not all albums by these bands are good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.