Bands you would like to see reunite and play ProgPower?

Fifth Angel was one of may all time favorite bands, shame they only put out 2 records. But in my opinion, I can't consider them or DIO power metal. I consider them regular metal (since there's so many genres).

When I think power metal I think;
Metalium
Secret Sphere
Iced Earth
Gamma Ray
Helloween
Blind Guardian
Reign Of Fire
Edguy
Rhapsody
Manowar
Silver Seraph
Silent Force

etc.. etc.. that genre and those bands all have a somewhat similar sound.

I'm not that much into prog so I don't have any personal examples aside from DGM and Symphony X.

Death Metal I'd lump in bands like Disincarnate, Napalm Death, Cannibal Corpse, Nile, Children Of Bodom, Obituary, At The Gates, etc.. which is why I can't see people requesting these bands at PP. We all know it will never happen because of the totally different style of metal (regardless if they have a super-keyboardist).

Instead of requesting Children of Bodom, request the guy's side project Warmen.. that's prog/power sounding. Plus with all the guest vocalists he gets Glen is bound to have one of them at the same bill. :)

I'll definitely agree with Coroner, Angel Dust and Cynic. quite excellent choices. another one that kind of fits, but not quite, would be Faith No More, but i don't know if they're metal enough for everyone. (regardless, it ain't gonna happen.) at any rate, my main addition to the list is Helstar (or Destiny's End, for that matter)