Bay Area Rock Fest- Friday AM announcement

Damn. what a lineup. shame i cant be in the states for both fests arrghhh.

Hot tip-check out the incredible vocals of Danny from Eyefear. Ive seen them live a coupla times now and just his vocals are worth seeing. He has the raddest hair too...its more like a cape hehehe.

It is nice to see promoters getting along and helping each other out. Class acts the both of ya. :)

Glenn, in my opinion is in a class all by himself as far as promoters go, and i know i have turned to him for advise on numerous occassions and he is freely offered his advise, and then David and i have become good friends and have shared ideas and thoughts and fears also. I salute both of them, and the work they are doing, and just hope we can continue to work together to make music available to all no matter what part of the country.:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I echo the same sentiments about you John-- It has been great working with you and knowing that we are all going to have a great time together at our fests and getting together at PP and pounding MORE than a few beers to swap war stories--

My last band confirmed today-- This will be a big surprise-- another US exclusive of an overseas band that has never played in the US-- hang tight for more details!! Also working on another possibility for something else to add to the festival that everyone will like-- Working on finalizing some good hotel rates for everybody-- Stay tuned!

All-- Im postponing my announcement on the next band until early next week- - The tickets will go on sale as planned on Sunday. I will have the link posted over the weekend..

I have about 10 people who want to crash on my couch at this point :p
Drew is great for crash space. He doesn't snore, lol.

Seriously, this is looking like a must. Will be looking for a room to share, spot on the couch, whatever! :headbang:

Just wanted to give everybody a quick update-- I had originally hoped to go on sale tomorrow- but I am going to postpone this until February 18th until I get the full lineup finalized. As I stated earlier- I had the last band finalized- but I have decided to add something else to the festival that I wanted to finalize prior to tickets going on sale.. Thanks to everyone for your patience with me on this-- It is never easy doing a lineup like this for the first time-- Im sure that everybody will enjoy the final lineup!!

I anticipate making the final announcement early next week--

David

Drew is great for crash space. He doesn't snore, lol :headbang:

Snoring is bad, just ask Deb. She's banned me from ever sleeping in the same room with her. So now I get relegated to crashing on the sleeper sofa at the Granada or we try to find the suite that has the two rooms in it.

I personally don't think my snoring is that bad (denial, I know...)