Bay Area Rock Fest- Friday AM announcement

Yeah, Angra jumping out may be a disappointment, but the lineup is still awesome! With the addition of CG, BoP, and MR - super awesome!

Hope things work out for you Drew. I was looking forward to meeting the famous sponsor of Techno Raves. :lol:

The bands that I can't believe haven't been brought to America list is getting smaller ... a week or so ago Chicago Powerfest got Mystic Prophecy, and now Bar Fest gets Mob Rules. Who's going to be the first to get Machine Men ... Texas Madfest perhaps ? Nice lineup, BarFest !!

Britt

The bands that I can't believe haven't been brought to America list is getting smaller ... a week or so ago Chicago Powerfest got Mystic Prophecy, and now Bar Fest gets Mob Rules. Who's going to be the first to get Machine Men ... Texas Madfest perhaps ? Nice lineup, BarFest !!

Britt

Easy buddy!! back off Machine Men are mine :lol:!!!

LOL

Bear

Britt

Thanks-- I agree-- we are narrowing the list of bands that have not made it over here-- I really think Mob Rules is going to go over well.. They have very little distribution over here, but that is going to change..

There are plenty of bands that have not been to the US that we intend to seek out for next year and it will be both challenging and exciting to see what we come up with.
<cough - Tarot - cough>

Anyway, with Mob Rules and Balance of Power that clinches it. I gotta go to this one. Can't wait to see Crimson Glory and Zero Hour too. Now just need a cheap flight.........

Congrats on a great lineup! BoP, CG, that's awesome. If it wasn't during finals week at school, I might make the trip. Now if Midnight hadn't messed up and was still with CG, I'd say screw finals and make the trip anyway...

Good luck with the show!

I so wish I could hit this show... Ah well.. Bear, you're going to have to tell me all about it!!!

I hope CG kills.. :kickass:
I can't believe it! You HAVE to come! That's it, we're stripping your title! ;)

Besides, the rest of the line-up slays too! I can't imagine missing Enchant, Zero Hour, Jon Oliva's Pain, Crimson Glory, BoP, etc... And so far what I've checked out from Mob Rules and Eyefear has been pretty awesome! Timeline sounds good too. SB isn't a bad choice either. I can't say that I mind playing it either, but you see us at Jaxx all the time -- but CG of all groups!?!?!? I can't believe you'd miss this appearance.