Blacksmith 'Strike While the Iron's Hot' cover art revealed and...

J. Golden

Heaven and Hell Records
Oct 12, 2009
here
www.heavenandhellrecords.com
Artist Martin Handford who has worked with Games Workshop and various other gaming companies will be doing the cover art for the upcoming Blacksmith 'Strike While the Iron's Hot' release from Heaven and Hell Records due out in June of 2011.
BlacksmithCoversmall.jpg

Hanford’s Dungeon & Dragons inspired work can be seen on albums from bands Bal Sagoth. Isen Torr, Ironsword and Twisted Tower Dire among others. The concept for the piece planned for the ‘Strike While the Iron’s Hot’ release is based on the Nordic poem ‘Alvíssmál’ and is the first in a series of Blacksmith releases to come from Heaven and Hell Records.

The release titled ‘Strike While the Iron’s Hot’ will contain both the Blacksmith self titled EP from ’86, as well as the full length ‘Fire from Within’ from 1989, and rare demos of previous unreleased songs. Enhanced CD material will include photo gallery of never before seen rare photos, lyric sheets, and an extensive history and bio. A limited 500 will come with a digital mastered and restored DVD full of live shows, photo galleries and various other extras.

ECD/DVD Release date: 2011
Disc I: ECD
Track List:
01. The Bone March
02. Tower Of London
03. Rock Hard
04. Louder Than Hell
05. Blacksmith
06. The Beast
07. House
08. Louder Than Hell
09. A Taste of Darkness
10. The Bone March / Tower of London
11. Theatres Des Vampires
12. Hell to Pay
13. Fug it
14. Black Attack
15. Monolith (unreleased demo)
16. Love You to Death (unreleased demo)

Enhanced material includes; MP3 demo tracks. Achieve gallery

Disc II: DVD

BLACKSMITH live at JB’s Theatre January 31st 1986 Albany, New York
BLACKSMITH live at JB’s Theatre 1986 Albany, New York
BLACKSMITH live at Burlington Civic Center 1987
BLACKSMITH live at Transworld May 25th 1989

Extras include;
BLACKSMITH on ROCK 10 with Mason & Sheehan
Photo gallery
And more…

Note; All audio tracks have been re-mastered by Jamie King at In the Basement Studios for the best

Heaven and Hell Records
www.heavenandhellrecords.com

Blacksmith
www.facebook.com/BlacksmithUS

Glad to hear people like it. The latest three (upcoming releases) all are getting some great comments from people and I'm feeling really good about that.
We should start taking pre-order for the Blacksmith this coming week, and already have gotten order for it.
And yes we plan to be at PP this year. But not sure I'll have a lot of doom as someone in this forum suggested last year. HAHA Yeah were was that guy, I had more doom than has ever been down there with every year combined. HAHA

While looking at this I noticed you have a couple of Shok Paris CD's. Are they original releases, or have they been remastered? Concrete Killers is out of stock, any chance on getting it back? Love the band and have all 3 on cassette, but only the debut on CD (remaster from Auburn). Thanks.

While looking at this I noticed you have a couple of Shok Paris CD's. Are they original releases, or have they been remastered? Concrete Killers is out of stock, any chance on getting it back? Love the band and have all 3 on cassette, but only the debut on CD (remaster from Auburn). Thanks.

I really don't think so, it has been gone for a while now.
But we have Blacksmith coming out:D