Blind Guardian TIX on sale tomorrow for ATL!

Hey, wait a minute! I sold the special edition version of The Human Equation a LONG time ago (I like the Star One stuff better) when I was cleaning out my collection of stuff I didnt want anymore. I'd be willing to be you have it, because they didn't have it before I sold it to them! Damn, that's weird lol.

I honestly bought my copy used, so yeah - strangely enough I have your The Human Equation. I can't decide if I'm creeped out or not, but it certainly gives illuminated meaning to the phrase "small world!"

One week til Blind Guardian!

Oh wow that's pretty cool! I've lived in Smyrna all my life (its like 15 minutes away from Murfreesboro on a good day) in Rutherford County and am a sophomore at MTSU right now.

I spent a year at MTSU…did they ever rebuild Mainstreet? It was quite the dive, but they used to get some great local and national bands there. I heard it burned to the ground a few years ago under somewhat suspicious circumstances…

I spent a year at MTSU…did they ever rebuild Mainstreet? It was quite the dive, but they used to get some great local and national bands there. I heard it burned to the ground a few years ago under somewhat suspicious circumstances…

Umm, how long ago did you go there? I'm honestly not sure if they've already rebuilt it or are working on it, because I don't really go down that area much, unless I'm going to Concert Music for drum equipment or something. I don't think they're working on it. Shows how much I'm around campus lol. They're some really crappy bands down here. The only true metal band around here, besides my band, is Destroy Destroy Destroy, and they're signed to Metal Blade.

It cost me 63 bucks for 2 tickets including all charges. 45 bucks for tickets and if my math is right 18 insane dollars for all the charges. Absolute ripoff from Ticketmaster.
That certainly is a steep charge. I'm think I'll call the Roxy tomorrow to see if I can buy tickets at the box office beforehand to save on those charges. Thanks for the reply.

Umm, how long ago did you go there? I'm honestly not sure if they've already rebuilt it or are working on it, because I don't really go down that area much, unless I'm going to Concert Music for drum equipment or something. I don't think they're working on it. Shows how much I'm around campus lol. They're some really crappy bands down here. The only true metal band around here, besides my band, is Destroy Destroy Destroy, and they're signed to Metal Blade.

OK, I'm showing my age here, but I lived in Murfreesboro from 1989-90, then spent another 9 years in Nashville. Sorry to hear the local music scene sucks now. In the early 90s, you could pretty much count on a great local band performing somewhere in the area on any given Friday or Saturday night. A few favorites (that I can still remember...) were 15 Strings, Simmonz, Ballistic Whiplash, Numbskull, and Familiar Stranger. Ah, those were the days!

Keep forgetting to get tix, going online w/ticmaster now. So is Leave's Eyes a definate for opening act? Can't find confirmation anywhere.

yes, they're on the Blind Guardian TOUR!
I can't waaaait for this show!! Or for Orlando.
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Atlanta folks who are attending, be sure to wear a PPUSA t-shirt to that show.
Glenn, you're exempt.
Palabra de Dios, so are you, since you can wear your ultra-kvlt Lykathea Aflame t-shirt. :heh:

And of course, I'll be there wearing yet another horribly inappropriate t-shirt of some kind. What'll it be? Old standby Dead Can Dance*? Maybe something with a Bela Lugosi theme? Either way, I am looking forward to this show since I consider "Nightfall in Middle Earth" to be one of the best power metal albums ever. RAISE THE BLINDS!

* in honor of Paul seeing one of the legendary "five best performances of his life" at The Roxy

And of course, I'll be there wearing yet another horribly inappropriate t-shirt of some kind. What'll it be? Old standby Dead Can Dance*? Maybe something with a Bela Lugosi theme? Either way, I am looking forward to this show since I consider "Nightfall in Middle Earth" to be one of the best power metal albums ever. RAISE THE BLINDS!

* in honor of Paul seeing one of the legendary "five best performances of his life" at The Roxy

Go with Dead Can Dance. It never fails...someone unusual will notice the shirt and comment favorably. Probably someone like Hansi, or one of the security goons or something. :eek:

--And you're right; the Roxy is the sacred venue where that fabled show took place. Even after seeing them at Radio City Fuckin' Music Hall, it's still one of the Top 5 shows I've ever seen. :kickass: