BORED AT WORK> HELP!!

I should/could be working. It's Monday and I have no motivation.
I'm all sunburned(even after applying SPF 40 3 times throughout the day) from sitting in that wretched sun this weekend and it hurts to have clothes on. Damn my paleness. I want to love the sun, but it doesn't love me back.

It's about 70 degrees here today. Very nice. Although it's going bak up in the 90s by weeks end. I start to get uncomfortable in 80 degree weather.
I like it between 60 and 75:)

hehe. damn I'm bored.

I could handle Seattle, if I made more money. I'm not one of those Seasonal people who can't live without sun.

if you're talking about single digit temps then yeah, that is a little much but I try to tell myself it's half mental :) but since the climate is getting warmer we don't see those much anymore.

I love me a good snowstorm and also thunderstorms, man nature is a fascinating thing.

firewalkjen said:
I should/could be working. It's Monday and I have no motivation.
I'm all sunburned(even after applying SPF 40 3 times throughout the day) from sitting in that wretched sun this weekend and it hurts to have clothes on. Damn my paleness. I want to love the sun, but it doesn't love me back.

Well if you're bored - you could take off your clothes and let me rub you down with aloe vera.

Please don't slap me.

FretsAflame said:
Stick it to the man Jeremy! A-gogo!

Everytime I see your avatar I die laughing! I am going to have to find one for my girlfriend!

So, if I get accepted into grad school, maybe I should thank my boss for paying me to study for the GRE. At the very least, I owe him a beer. Probably should wait until I find a new job though...

GISJeremy said:
Everytime I see your avatar I die laughing! I am going to have to find one for my girlfriend!

So, if I get accepted into grad school, maybe I should thank my boss for paying me to study for the GRE. At the very least, I owe him a beer. Probably should wait until I find a new job though...

Hahaha - it is indeed an underrated avatar :lol:

I can see it now; You should take him out for a beer or two, and everytime he says thank you just say something like "no, thank YOU" and have a good laugh with all your friends. Then when he asks what's so funny just tell him to drink his beer and stop asking questions. :lol:

I worked today, Monday. What made this Monday different was that it was my last day of work forever at this grocery store job that I hate! I leave Saturday morning to hike the Long Trail of Vermont, 270 miles and four weeks of walking.

lizard said:
I could handle Seattle, if I made more money. I'm not one of those Seasonal people who can't live without sun.

Meh, you get used to it. Besides, during the summer here, it's not as bad as people say/think it is.

This summer has been lacking rain so far and it pisses me off. Been too damn hot. I like the rain. It does though, rain a little too much during spring and if you like snow, you'll hate it here because it hardly snows. When it does snow here, it's gone in a week maximum.

I got to skip work today and go see Pirates of the Carribean. Of course, I only work three hours a day typically but filing is boring as fuck so...