BORED AT WORK> HELP!!

WHAT THE FUCK!?

They'd better have found a time bomb on the plane I was scheduled to board if they kept me in an airport for that long.

No, thunder storms in Toronto... after a 12 hours flight from Israel on the worst fucking plane EVER (Seriously, what kind of airline doesn't provide the good planes with the personal screen for a 12 hour flight??? let me answer !
AIR F* CANADA! )
then I arrive at the airport to discover I hyave 12 more hours to wait for
a simple ONE HOUR flight to DC!!!!!

:zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie:

Mike said:
WHAT THE FUCK!?

They'd better have found a time bomb on the plane I was scheduled to board if they kept me in an airport for that long.

Hey Mike.... I hear you're bored at work too....

*gets out the aloe vera*

Dead_Lioness said:
No, thunder storms in Toronto... after a 12 hours flight from Israel on the worst fucking plane EVER (Seriously, what kind of airline doesn't provide the good planes with the personal screen for a 12 hour flight??? let me answer !
AIR F* CANADA! )
then I arrive at the airport to discover I hyave 12 more hours to wait for
a simple ONE HOUR flight to DC!!!!!

:zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie:
Damn girl. that sucks. I was stuck in Chicago O'Hare over night once. Scary.
I would have been pointless for me to go home and come back within 24 hours.

So are you at least home safe and sound now?

firewalkjen said:
Damn girl. that sucks. I was stuck in Chicago O'Hare over night once. Scary.
I would have been pointless for me to go home and come back within 24 hours.

So are you at least home safe and sound now?

erhem

you +

ooooo.jpg

+

aloe-vera-gel-nature-s-gate.jpg

=

?

Customer service is at the bottom of the barrel on my possible job lists. Sitting in an air conditioned office at a computer all day has its benefits, but goddamn does it get old after 4 or 5 years. I need a total role reversal, like being a lumberjack or something.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Customer service is at the bottom of the barrel on my possible job lists. Sitting in an air conditioned office at a computer all day has its benefits, but goddamn does it get old after 4 or 5 years. I need a total role reversal, like being a lumberjack or something.
I completely know what you mean. I've been doing this on and off for 6 years now and by the time I get outta here every day I just wanna run around.

Hey, I used an axe in boy scouts 8 years ago :lol:
Id probably be let down with it once I realized I didnt own any flannel and didnt get a blue ox with the job.

hey guys guess what? lol how ironic you know how i said i really hated my job and i just stood there and went hi wtf do u want for hours on end... well i was just offered a new job. an audio engineering job! oh yeah \m/. but still i dont get to go on the net during work and post on this forum.. ahh well

in_absentia said:
hey guys guess what? lol how ironic you know how i said i really hated my job and i just stood there and went hi wtf do u want for hours on end... well i was just offered a new job. an audio engineering job! oh yeah \m/. but still i dont get to go on the net during work and post on this forum.. ahh well
still man. audio engineering? thats a lot better than posting on this forum. i did not mean that in a negative way even though it mightve seemed like it. youll still have time to come on forums and stuff though