Brainstorm at PPV

alexofbodom

Feb 24, 2002
Visit site
Brainstorm would make a great 3rd slot band at PPV! They have released four strong albums in a row and judging by the crowd's reaction everytime they played Brainstorm over the PA at PPIV (including the guy that gave us a show impersonating Andy B. Franck) I think that they would be a fairly popular choice amongst the PP crowd.

alexofbodom said:
Brainstorm would make a great 3rd slot band at PPV! They have released four strong albums in a row and judging by the crowd's reaction everytime they played Brainstorm over the PA at PPIV (including the guy that gave us a show impersonating Andy B. Franck) I think that they would be a fairly popular choice amongst the PP crowd.
They would be cool, but I prefer his other band Symphorce!

i'm 8th to that idea!!!!!!! i only have three CDs of them, but these are awesome and i never got tired of listening to them! in fact last night my friend brought their second CD to a metal disco in tokyo and we did bang our heads so hard to Voices!!! it would be another dream come true if i can see them live in Atlanta (or somewhere else this time?)

I guess nightwish58 and I need to open our own thread ;)

we want to hear Andy B. Frank, but we prefer Symphorce to Brainstorm. Hey Glenn, can't you get both?? ;) then you have Prog AND Power from the same singer......

check out Symphorce incl soundclips at http://www.symphorce.net/

I think they only have 3 discs out... if you can, snag the import version of the new one from THE End Records (plug plug for my favorite Metal shop online) and you'll get a bonus DVD with video & concert (PAL format though) for $12 smack-a-roos, can't go wrong there.

Also if you're looking for a DVD player that will handle all formats... the little $50 model from Circuit City or Walmart does the job fine. Better than my top of the line model.