CD-R

I just bought Gary Hoey's new CD "Utopia"...it wound up costing me $18 with shipping...don't get me wrong the music is great and sounds great but I hate F'n CDR's and even wrote a note along with the payment...if it's a CDR cancel my order...but they sent it out anyway...yes it was a nicely done jewel case and booklet and the disc looked great also until you turn it over to the play side...it was a CDR...sort of wondered why the disc was only available from his website...anyway I kept the disc because I really liked it and figured the money was helping Gary out...but I wasn't happy that there was no mention of it being a CDR...like someone else mention they have sketchy shelf life and at $15 plus shipping I thought it was a little much.

CD Baby is notorius for selling CDR's...I buy stuff from them and always mention in the selling notes...no f'n CDR's or mini paper album sleeves...another thing I hate...if I get a CDR from them I always get a refund.

CD Baby is notorius for selling CDR's...I buy stuff from them and always mention in the selling notes...no f'n CDR's or mini paper album sleeves...another thing I hate...if I get a CDR from them I always get a refund.

Same here; they have me listed as "Do Not Ship CDR's"

CDRs = :fu: