CDs

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
I Counted my Cds last Night (2,877)

""""""""""""""'''Cassettes ( 258)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''Lps ( 46)

I wanna know how ya managed counting after ya ran outta fingers and toes. :devil:

You're assuming Bob has fingers and toes. This may explain why he can't open a dictionary or do his music homework--no fingers, no toes, no typing or page turning:devil:

I've got about 1300 now myself. Bought more than half of them in the last 3 years. Gave away all my cassettes and traded about 100 cd's that i didnt give a crap about anymore. And thanks to my love and dedication to prog music it cost me the love of my life of 5 years. My now ex-gf never understood my need for music. Spent too much on my hobby and was too blind to see that our relationship was destroyed cuz of it. Oh well! At least i've got my music yet. Thankfully it doesnt give me any crap!
Anyone else got any sob stories like this they wish to share?

I only have 38 CDs.... All my albums are ripped from borrowed ones from the library lol

Lionfury:

Theft is not condoned here and we take it very seriously. Hopefully if you stick around you will have something positive to contribute to the forum. So far you are not off to a good start.

I probably have in the neighborhood of about 400-500 cd's. I still have about 30 or so cassettes....but no LP's. I got rid of them over 15 years ago.