CDs

I have at least 5000 CD's...maybe 6...no room left on the racks & walls so I'm putting the non essential stuff in boxes...and they're piling up...it's a terrible addiction. :lol:

:eek:u're assuming Bob has fingers and toes. This may explain why he can't open a dictionary or do his music homework--no fingers, no toes, no typing or page turning:devil:[/quote]

Not cool,

I think I'm pushing close to 4500 cd's and I still have about 500 or so lps. I'm also starting to run out of storage room. Thankfully my wife pretty much gave me our basement to store stuff. It's now more or less my music library.:Smokin:

I only have 38 CDs.... All my albums are ripped from borrowed ones from the library lol

When I was 12 I stole a cassette from A local Record store in ( Kovettes) department .....( us old timers rememmber this store) My father asked me how I got it, I got scared & said I found it in the shopping cart...He dragged me back into the record department & asked the women who was there to call the police because my son has sticking fingers & needs to go to Jail.( he was trying to teach me a Lesson) when the lady pickeded up the phone, I started to cry & told my Dad that I didnt want to go to Jail, He cracked me upside my head in front of the lady, & she put the phone down,,, My father paid the $3.99 for the cassete & we left the store....I never stole another thing in my life...........;) :wave:

I have at least 5000 CD's...maybe 6...no room left on the racks & walls so I'm putting the non essential stuff in boxes...and they're piling up...it's a terrible addiction. :lol:

I Know I need help too....I might go to the ""Progressive Rock Rehab Center""
And say ( Hi Im Bob Ricci and Im a cd addict)..................:Smokin::Spin::confused:

I Know I need help too....I might go to the ""Progressive Rock Rehab Center""
And say ( Hi Im Bob Ricci and Im a cd addict)..................:Smokin::Spin::confused:

We should start a National chapter of the CDAA...He I'm Steve and I haven't bought a CD in 2 weeks:lol: Like that will ever happen!!!!!!!!!!

quote=masterworks;9934328]this is why you should never smack your kid in the head
cause they grow up to be brain-damaged adults.

point made/ and taken

jw:Spin::wave::Spin:[/quote]
what the Hell Did I do to you???

I only have 5,463. How do I know this so exactly? All my cds are cataloged in an Excel database. My wife and kids call me a loser. :D