Crimson Glory confirms more guests vocalists- Urban Breed, Rob Rock, & more

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Crimson Glory is pleased to confirm the addition of Urban Breed (Bloodbound, ex-Tad Morose), Rob Rock (Rob Rock), Mark Boals (Royal Hunt), Clay Barton (Suspyre) and Kelly Sundown (Beyond Twilight/Darkology) to perform with them as special guest singers during their headlining set at ProgPowerUSA X.

The aforementioned singers will be joining the previously announced group of vocalists: Wade Black (Crimson Glory/Leatherwolf), Zak Stevens (Savatage/Circle II Circle), Lance King (Pyramaze/Balance of Power), Nils K. Rue (Pagan's Mind), Chris Salinas (Zero Hour/Power of Omens), Ronny Monroe (Metal Church), Andy B. Franck (Brainstorm/Symphorce/Ivanhoe), Sean Peck (Cage), Danilo Herbert (Mindflow), Joakim Brodén (Sabaton), Michael Eriksen (Circus Maximus) and David Vanlanding (Crimson Glory/Michael Schenker Group).

Crimson Glory lead guitarist, Jon Drenning, commented on the new lineup, stating, "With the addition of these four extraordinarily talented singers, along with original bassist/founding member, Jeff Lords, this show promises to be nothing short of spectacular; it will go down in history as one of the greatest and most unique power/progressive metal performances of all time. One for the Progpower Festival history books"

Rob Rock, not to be confused with Bobby Rock or Bob Rock or The Rock. I would've liked to see Joss Stone added to the mix... Was Jack White not available? Dang! ;-)

The cool thing is that this is almost turning into an underground Progressive Metal Hear N Aid/Starz line-up. The vocal shredding will be glorious and earth-shattering.

Anyhow, yeah, this is ROCKin' news, Glenn.

Rob Rock, Kelly Sundown, Mark Boals all playing Crimson Glory! i hope that set last 9 hours, because now this might be the greatest thing ever done ever! I hope u guys are going to be filming this!

I was wondering why Urban was not included in this lineup of singers and now he has!!! EXCELLENT!!!

This is turning out to be an all star jam. I liked the first two CG albums, but was never a die hard fan. However, this is turning out to look like one of those special events that could happen only at PP. Kudos to Glenn and CG (and all of the vocalists) for turning cancellations and a tragic death into something positive.

Steve in Philly

Unreal lineup, looking so forward to this!!! I believe the entire thing is to be filmed for a DVD so that is going to be one incredible night...:worship:

Urban and Mark! Unfuckinbelievable :Smokin:

It's gonna be one hell of a night.

As psyched as I am to see this lineup for the Crimson Glory set, I have to wonder how much singing Wade Black will actually be doing. I was hoping to see a decent amount of these songs performed by him. I'm not complaining, mind you. It's just a thought.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert