Dark Tranquillity Song Survivor - round 23

Which song is the weakest?

• Total voters
*disguised voice*Hello rahvin. I am everyone who voted for Hedon. We actually all misclicked and wanted to vote for... uhm... Shadow Duet. Please change our votes.

Blitzkrieg Pajo said:
*disguised voice*Hello rahvin. I am everyone who voted for Hedon. We actually all misclicked and wanted to vote for... uhm... Shadow Duet. Please change our votes.

shadow duet just happens to be my favorite dt song evah. but, heh, nice try :p

at least you're clicking this thread after posting something on it. i still can't believe dragonlady's been posting on this board daily without ever checking for any replies to her post here. i guess dargorsomething will do the same. amateurs.

Blitzkrieg Pajo said:
WTF then vote for nether novas or so instead BUT SAVE HEDON ;(
(also i think At Loss for Words isn't THAT bad)

i agree about alfw, and i voted against not built to last, so i did my part already. there's nothing left to do but pray, son. :p

I think the poll loses some efficiency when people vote to save some song instead of what they think is their least favourite song. So every time it's more or less a duel...

the polls also loses a lot of reliability when people vote for the song they like best, but in a complex reality we should always accept that human error plays an undeniable role. *ponders about the universe for about three seconds*. ok, it's lunch time.

I don't wanna see Hedon or At loss for words leave. *sighs*
So, best i could do is to vote for the weakest song, as that is what everyone's supposed to do. I'm not gonna vote tactically anymore. This means, the skydancer-songs have to leave first for they attrackt me not that much -> A Bolt of Blazing Gold

Bel Shannar said:
I don't wanna see Hedon or At loss for words leave. *sighs*
So, best i could do is to vote for the weakest song, as that is what everyone's supposed to do. I'm not gonna vote tactically anymore. This means, the skydancer-songs have to leave first for they attrackt me not that much -> A Bolt of Blazing Gold
let's stick together in the next rounds! i also don't like skydancer so much so let's all vote for the same skydancer song next round.