Dark Tranquillity Song Survivor - round 26

Choose the least good song

• Total voters
Siren said:
It's clearly shown that, even though younger than you, he's calling you a child. Which means he must be of extreme experience and wisdom, and thus feels older than you.

you think so? at first i thought he kept using that word because they had only got to "c" in his english 101 class. i was hoping i would at least become a dinosaur in a week or two, and then maybe an eardrum. but your explanation makes more sense.

@king chaos: i admit he's still entertaining. :) i think i'll let him reach 100 exclamation marks total before i stop him. currently, he's at 35.

rahvin said:
you think so? at first i thought he kept using that word because they had only got to "c" in his english 101 class. i was hoping i would at least become a dinosaur in a week or two, and then maybe an eardrum. but your explanation makes more sense.

@king chaos: i admit he's still entertaining. :) i think i'll let him reach 100 exclamation marks total before i stop him. currently, he's at 35.

Class??what class?I'm smallminded metalhead from cave,I drink blood of posers ,beware of my trueness!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: *headbanging and typing*

Siren said:
@rahvin: apart from the harsh words the glorious and tr00 Ruler Of The Mind used, that i should "eat rotten shit" (you know that i hate rotten)

edit: i'm also sure you will agree that the following quote proves the superiority of our Barbarian Lord:

It's clearly shown that, even stronger than you, he's calling you a whimp. Which means he must be of extreme experience and wisdom, and thus feels greater than you.
So i think we should all kneel before his wisdom and the endarkenment that he brought us, and make him our new Ruler. :worship:

Ok,then bufallo shit on grill :hotjump: *droll*

Yep,you know what they say;Barbarian lord-flesh upon the sword :D

What is three most important things in life?
To crush your enemy,let them drag before you and listen the lamentation of their woman! :headbang: Beware!!!! :headbang: :hotjump:

Wolfman Von Jones said:
Lethe

Edit: I think it was, 'DRIVEN before you' ;), you're not tr00 Barbarian Lord :Spin:

Nope,it's DRAG,I know the script even backwards :Spin:
and I'll be bak!!!Beware*spining the sword*

Barbarian lord said:
Ok,then bufallo shit on grill :hotjump: *droll*

Yep,you know what they say;Barbarian lord-flesh upon the sword :D

What is three most important things in life?
To crush your enemy,let them drag before you and listen the lamentation of their woman! :headbang: Beware!!!! :headbang: :hotjump:
Then you've already failed in my case, cause i AM the woman, you moron. ;)

And what exactly is "droll"?

I particularly like the way he edits quotes in order to further insult members.

Well, this must show his superiority and tr00ness. His command over the English language with the phrase, "buffalo shit on a grill," astounds me. He must be a master to be able to put these five words together and not sound like an idiot.

I think we should bow before him... :worship:

...wait a minute...

Siren said:

that must have been "troll". it sort of fits the theme of magical animals, like the famous "bufallo", and his enemy wearing drags. he said he likes old records, so i'm sure it's all really from some broadway musical we've never heard of.

rahvin said:
that must have been "troll". it sort of fits the theme of magical animals, like the famous "bufallo", and his enemy wearing drags.
so you're basically saying he's into drag queens, aren't you? that's not a very nice thing to say for our Barbarian Lord, tsk tsk.

Necromortis said:
Thanks for pointing that out. I missed some laughs the first time around. ;)

No problem. I especially liked the one where he instigated that one of the members liked "black cock..."

I laughed really hard at that. And his misspelling of vasaline.

And it's interesting how Split, Croatia suddenly became Mythic Nordic Lands.
It's so true i'm gonna cry.

Siren said:
Then you've already failed in my case, cause i AM the woman, you moron. ;)

I know that you're woman 'cause you didn't recognize "Conan"!!!! :D
"Titanic" is for you :D

Can't explain,headbanging :headbang: :D

Gayomortis said:

Well, this must show his superiority and tr00ness. His command over the English language with the phrase, "buffalo shit on a grill," astounds me. He must be a master to be able to put these five words together and not sound like an idiot.

I think we should bow before him... :worship:

That is not insult,that is a fact!

Dobro,smrade.Onda cu tebi pisat samo na hrvatskom jer vidim malo si spor,a tija bi bit duhovit.Sve u svoje vrijeme.A jadan. :Spin:

rahvin said:
that must have been "troll". it sort of fits the theme of magical animals, like the famous "bufallo", and his enemy wearing drags. he said he likes old records, so i'm sure it's all really from some broadway musical we've never heard of.

It's droll!
Hm,run to dvd store and buy "Conan"!That is order!!!!! :wave:
Actually,I stole it from Britney On Sphere.

Siren said:
Thanks for pointing that out. I missed some laughs the first time around. ;)

That is a filthy lie!!!He told me on pm that he wanted me!! :oops: :Spin: :D
I think he's too much in Halford style :OMG:

Necromortis said:
No problem. I especially liked the one where he instigated that one of the members liked "black cock..."

I laughed really hard at that. And his misspelling of vasaline.

Typefeller-Rockfeller ,son
In ancient times...

As I saw the amount of posts in this thread I thought for a moment: "Wow, there must be a most insightful discussion about the qualities of DT-songs going on". :rolleyes:

Anyways, it is time to move forward and finish this round. This poll will close (if the mighty Rahvin so permits) sometime next weekend and I'll post the new one soon thereafter.

-Villain

Delirious said:
if there's a draw between two songs, does that mean both will go?

that's the way we did it in the past, so i guess yes. i'll close the poll next saturday.

barbarian lord's lawyer, one "barbarian lord", reached me by pm yesterday, to level with me about his client's contribution to this community. to summarize the content of his eloquent essay, he revealed to me that barbarian lord was, indeed, aware of the entertainment created by his witty intervention (i had the impression from the esteemed professionist's choice of words that he was indeed laughing about all that at the very moment the pm was delivered). he added that i was therefore equipped with all the characteristics needed to define (i quote) "an idiot", and that his client was none other than the proud owner of a community dedicated to croatian metal.
as you can easily guess, i was shocked by both revelations: could it be, that we had mistaken such an astute celebrity for the biggest and most illiterate moron to ever drool over a keyboard? and should i start worrying that this wise presence of the metal community would one day come back here to rub my nose in the filthy compost of my own arrogance?

such questions will remain unanswered, as it seems that our benevolent guest has left this place, for now, leaving behind no more than a bunch of unforgettable gurgles, and only 65 exclamation marks to remember him by. fare thee well, o misunderstood bullshitter. fare thee well.

rahvin said:
as it seems that our benevolent guest has left this place, for now, leaving behind no more than a bunch of unforgettable gurgles, and only 65 exclamation marks to remember him by.
this is a sad day for metal. :cry:

how can we ever live with only 65 exclamation marks??? :cry: