DARK TRANQUILLITY To Replace LACUNA COIL On IN FLAMES/SENTENCED North American Tour

Originally posted by Thanatos
can you really move threads to other forums rhave?

yes. i did that a couple of times when someone posted here something clearly belonging to the trade or self-promotion forums. i usually leave the thread on the board as a link: it appears like any other thread, just with an arrow to the left, the heading "moved", and no list of replies. it's another of those "advanced diplomacy" methods to subtly point out to some people you'd rather like they only masturbate themselves in privacy. :devil:

rahvin. (oh me head :erk: )

careful with those examples, Niklas may feel like posting a pic of some guy masturbating in public brrr

still with the flu? heal already or die :heh:

Originally posted by rahvin
@wildfyr: comments on topic are conversation in my opinion. deciding to ignore replies or just dropping the occasional one-liner seems also ok by me. the difference i was trying to make was between that one-liner concerning something you want to share or just something you want to sell/advertise.

rahvin.

sorry you're not feeling well, rahvin. i guess you have a lot to deal with right now so i have semi-"decided to ignore" your reply here. :saint: ;-)

however, once you're feeling better again i will revisit your last comment and forward further questions to you privately. hopefully you will respond but i won't count it. :s

he already did, and the guy was santa. :)
think i'm gonna die. that's very likely. say good-nite to your favorite dwarf.... :zzz:

rahvin.

ah, come on, admit it, you just drank way too much! flu is the excuse i always have in petto for these occasions! ;)

I thought that the fashion nowadays was saying you are drunk as excuse for having flu :err:

fathervic (not drunk, not with flu :cry: ;) )

If my memory serves me right, wasn't Misanthrope the one whose postings gotten so bothersome that Fredrik Kreem had to delete the thread on the In Flames forum? If I remembered correctly, it was during the In Flames supporting Slipknot fiasco that Misanthrope posted the same "Fuck In Flames/They sold out!"-type of message over and over for about 20-30 times! Or was it someone else?

now this post was a lot more insults than concepts. however, there was no need to point out you think he doesn't have a say, since apparently ruinandmisery doesn't feel like commenting at all, on the "good points" someone made. ;)

i'm sick with a terrible flu, i've got a sore tooth and i'm in a very aggressive mood. i'd like to know what it is exactly we're debating, because if it's ppl being or not being fucking assholes, i'd be inclined to move this thread on, say, the sonata arctica forum. :rolleyes:

i suggest both "fuck you" posts and "it's all very well but i don't care" posts should cease. as i said countless times, all content is fine for me and i don't really like political correctness. but there's really nothing to add to the last two messages except "ok" to one and "suck my dick" to the other (you choose which belongs to either).
so, ok, suck my dick.

rahvin.

Hehehe you think i give a fuck about what you think and you shutting me up? Please not even Vintersorg got me banned so i suggest you take your medicine and come back when you are ready to be a moderator and not an annoyed person who cant deal with the actual process of moderating the forum without bitching about it and trowing childish threads, besides thats kinda MY job, not yours.

Originally posted by Arch
If my memory serves me right, wasn't Misanthrope the one whose postings gotten so bothersome that Fredrik Kreem had to delete the thread on the In Flames forum? If I remembered correctly, it was during the In Flames supporting Slipknot fiasco that Misanthrope posted the same "Fuck In Flames/They sold out!"-type of message over and over for about 20-30 times! Or was it someone else?

I see i have fans :D

@misanthrope: yes, i think you give a fuck about what i think. i also think you're making the mistake you accuse others of making (no, not spamming ;) ), i.e., you didn't read my post.

first of all, i didn't shut you up or suggested you should or even mentioned shutting anybody up. i said i'd hope pointless "fuck you because you are an asshole" posts (not threads) would cease. if you have something to reply to that, i'd be happy to hear it - as always - but if you don't you might as well start posting poems about flowers in reply to my words: the relation is about the same.

secondly, the "actual process of moderating the forum" the way you see it would be either to send all newbies away or to delete every single post/thread that didn't comply with your idea of what fits the forum best. though my idea and yours might be similar, i would never ever do such a thing, because i don't impose myself over other ppl's concept of what fits and what doesn't. so if you think this is not moderating the forum and you cannot cope with it, please let me show you to the door. if instead you can accept behaving like an open-minded human being, you're welcome and appreciated (by me, at least) as always.

third, assuming you wanted yo say posts and not threads in the "throwing childish threads" part, and assuming you considered my previous post childish, let me try to prove you you're dead wrong.
if i were annoyed and pissed off beyond belief i would probably lose my temper and delete this thread. instead i stick to the rules i always supported and state my opinion clearly leaving others the chance to reply. and my opinion - now that the fever slightly subsided - stays the same: you posted something without real content that wasn't making any point for debate, you just lashed out at someone for the sake of doing so, or because somehow you got your medication dosage wrong last night. you are also well aware of it, since you didn't comment on that when i mentioned it the first time and resorted to personal attack instead.
now, i won't ever stop you from posting this same boring "ruinandmisery sucks" message as many times as you like, spamming this board and taking some sort of petty revenge for something i possibly don't even know, so there's no need to come up with that mr. vintersorg stuff: i have no intention of banning you anyway.
i would just like to state one more time that whatever it was that always kept you on the fine line between being a clever and admirable commenter and being just an insults machine, well, you're losing it.

@arch: i posted the whole lyrics to "infinite dreams" on the sonata arctica board, remembering them by heart. will responsibility for this never cease, or can we consider every situation per se? misanthrope didn't post the same message over and over here.

rahvin.

@misanthrope: yes, i think you give a fuck about what i think. i also think you're making the mistake you accuse others of making (no, not spamming ;) ), i.e., you didn't read my post.

first of all, i didn't shut you up or suggested you should or even mentioned shutting anybody up. i said i'd hope pointless "fuck you because you are an asshole" posts (not threads) would cease. if you have something to reply to that, i'd be happy to hear it - as always - but if you don't you might as well start posting poems about flowers in reply to my words: the relation is about the same.

secondly, the "actual process of moderating the forum" the way you see it would be either to send all newbies away or to delete every single post/thread that didn't comply with your idea of what fits the forum best. though my idea and yours might be similar, i would never ever do such a thing, because i don't impose myself over other ppl's concept of what fits and what doesn't. so if you think this is not moderating the forum and you cannot cope with it, please let me show you to the door. if instead you can accept behaving like an open-minded human being, you're welcome and appreciated (by me, at least) as always.

third, assuming you wanted yo say posts and not threads in the "throwing childish threads" part, and assuming you considered my previous post childish, let me try to prove you you're dead wrong.
if i were annoyed and pissed off beyond belief i would probably lose my temper and delete this thread. instead i stick to the rules i always supported and state my opinion clearly leaving others the chance to reply. and my opinion - now that the fever slightly subsided - stays the same: you posted something without real content that wasn't making any point for debate, you just lashed out at someone for the sake of doing so, or because somehow you got your medication dosage wrong last night. you are also well aware of it, since you didn't comment on that when i mentioned it the first time and resorted to personal attack instead.
now, i won't ever stop you from posting this same boring "ruinandmisery sucks" message as many times as you like, spamming this board and taking some sort of petty revenge for something i possibly don't even know, so there's no need to come up with that mr. vintersorg stuff: i have no intention of banning you anyway.
i would just like to state one more time that whatever it was that always kept you on the fine line between being a clever and admirable commenter and being just an insults machine, well, you're losing it.

@arch: i posted the whole lyrics to "infinite dreams" on the sonata arctica board, remembering them by heart. will responsibility for this never cease, or can we consider every situation per se? misanthrope didn't post the same message over and over here.

rahvin.

Yes yes yes i am aware of this things but i just didnt liked your tone on that previous post, if it wasnt your intention to make a threat then be carefull next time because it sounded like an obvious politically correct rahvin threat trying to put an end to all hostility or else....

As for the attacks part i just can tell you that i WONT let it go ( do i ever let go things? ) and i also suggest you use the ignore feature if you dont like my "childish" way of posting and attacking others cause i wont stop and i wont ever like hearing about it each goddamn time i say "fuck off" to somebody.

As for the moderating parts, you indulge on the extremes and i never suggested what you said, my comments are not directed at you needing to do extreme censoring, they are meant to point out how i think you need to come a bit more strong and less politically correct, but not anywhere near as extreme like banning newbies and the like ( besides who wants to ban newbies, we can only make so much fun of each other until it becomes boring )

So i guess i refrase the moderation comment to " you need to do sightly more straightfoward moderation, rules and enforcement of those rules" and let it be known is just an opinion, through and throughout, in its whole meaning.

rahvin, you have bad short-term memory! it's

"if you don't like it you can suck! my! dick!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

hyena

Originally posted by Misanthrope

Yes yes yes i am aware of this things but i just didnt liked your tone on that previous post, if it wasnt your intention to make a threat then be carefull next time because it sounded like an obvious politically correct rahvin threat trying to put an end to all hostility or else....

so you see, when someone doesn't like someone else's tone mistakes can occur, can't they?
and no, i have no intention of being particularly "careful" so that you don't misinterpret me and make false claims again: i have the intention to sort out all misunderstandings without too many puny menacing attitudes. this is not about political correctness, it's just that acting all big and self-important is ridiculous: this is a board online, not the european parliament.

As for the attacks part i just can tell you that i WONT let it go ( do i ever let go things? ) and i also suggest you use the ignore feature if you dont like my "childish" way of posting and attacking others cause i wont stop and i wont ever like hearing about it each goddamn time i say "fuck off" to somebody.

woohoo! misunderstandings again! :hotjump: i'm beginning to love this day.
for the upteenth time, i just told you i don't personally like only attack posts without a bit of meat on them.
be honest: have i ever told you to shut up or that i didn't like you saying fuck off to somebody? no, i've not. so what is more likely to have happened this time, that the fever burnt my brains to a crisp and i'm talking nonsense or that you didn't fucking get that i only objected to your posting rather empty messages?
or do you think i'd take offense and shout "shame on you" if you told me to fuck off, amongst the other things you said?
so go ahead and flame as much as you like. for our common well-doing and for your own personal show of intellegence, i merely suggest you also try to drive the point across as to the who's and the why's you're flaming.

they are meant to point out how i think you need to come a bit more strong and less politically correct, but not anywhere near as extreme like banning newbies and the like ( besides who wants to ban newbies, we can only make so much fun of each other until it becomes boring )

ok, i appreciate the suggestion. i never meant to be politically correct to boot, but please now do tell me in facts what you think i should do.
i already told everybody what i thought and i don't think i've been particularly soft. everything else would include deleting/moving threads/posts, i guess... do i have to remove this thread, in your opinion? do i have to remove ruinandmisery posts because maybe he came here only to advertise his band?

So i guess i refrase the moderation comment to " you need to do sightly more straightfoward moderation, rules and enforcement of those rules" and let it be known is just an opinion, through and throughout, in its whole meaning.

that's way better and agreed on, although i don't know how making more rules is less politically correct than letting ppl say fuck off to each and everyone else.

rahvin.

be honest: have i ever told you to shut up or that i didn't like you saying fuck off to somebody? no, i've not. so what is more likely to have happened this time, that the fever burnt my brains to a crisp and i'm talking nonsense or that you didn't fucking get that i only objected to your posting rather empty messages?

I refuse to argue semantics so i stopped reading your post at that point and im going to sleep. Im tired of over explaining, specially to you so this is as far as i go

Part of the aggression on my post comes from the fact that they are empty, and i refuse to not make them empty because the wouldnt be outright attacks, you see i was not in the mood for a debate, i was in the mood for telling people i dislike to fuck off and walk away, whatever the problem you have with it, whatever you are or arent doing about it i leave it to you.

@misanthrope: i didn't really get what was semantic about my saying that i always supported your right to be as aggressive as you like, but since what you say afterwards is logically connected and shows you got my point, let's leave it at that.

ok, you were in the mood for just telling ppl you disliked to fuck off.
and i was in the mood for warning you about how shallow a conversation might become if both parties kept on going this way. so? are we competing for who's got larger balls? now that we've clarified what mood we were in we can turn our back to each other, cross our arms over our (hairy, of course) breast and sniff loudly like country girls throwing a fit? ;)
listen, until the dreaded moment comes when you'll just feel in the mood of telling me to fuck off too, i would like to point out that in my experience adding a valid point adds to an attack, instead of subtracting to it. would you find it more searing if i just told you to fuck off or if i said that you ought to fuck yourself because you lost the point of the debate two pages ago but still like to keep it going for the sake of not being the one who loses? (warning: this was merely an example devoid of any truth ;) ).

call it political correctness, but i'm just talking to you, with no intent of shutting you up or telling you what (not) to do. there's of course an automatic "fuck you too" that switches on every time i hear a "fuck you, rahvin", but i just don't write it down since my posts are already overlong. :D

rahvin.

again i must repeat, do i look like the kind of person who let go things? :D

But seriously i think that last post is fair enough, we will leave it at that since i dont think you could do something so stupid for me to want you to "fuck off".