IN FLAMES To Utilize Two Session Guitarists On North American Tour

Uh, has there been any guitars on the past two or so IF albums? I can't recall a single guitar-riff from them, you know... :Smug:

Anyways, Niklas Engelin originally replaced Glenn Ljungström back in 1997, only to make room for Björn to take up the axe soon after. So, he's been an official member of the IF-lineup before already.

The funniest thing is that Jesper is the only original member of IF and now he's taking time off from the band "for personal reasons". If he leaves, it might be time for them to change their name. Perhaps to something like "Not So Much In Flames Anymore".

-Villain

Well, 40% of the band is gone, so i'm wondering how much of it is still the same band. The answer is probably 60%..
In which case they can keep 60% of their name. So they can very well be called "lame$" ($=0.8 of an s).

Edit: This comes from their official site: "NO, Jesper or Björn are NOT quitting the band!"
Interesting that they used "or" instead of "and". Assuming "are" is just a swenglish mistake that can be blamed on Anders' crappy english, we come to the conclusion that someone is (är) leaving the band, we just don't know if it's Jesper or Björn. :saint:

Well, 40% of the band is gone, so i'm wondering how much of it is still the same band. The answer is probably 60%..
In which case they can keep 60% of their name. So they can very well be called "lame$" ($=0.8 of an s).

Edit: This comes from their official site: "NO, Jesper or Björn are NOT quitting the band!"
Interesting that they used "or" instead of "and". Assuming "are" is just a swenglish mistake that can be blamed on Anders' crappy english, we come to the conclusion that someone is (är) leaving the band, we just don't know if it's Jesper or Björn. :saint:

Priceless.

Pinball Map
Leeches
Cloud Connected
Trigger
Egonomic
Bottled

Vaccuum
Resin
Dead Alone
Graveland
Drifter

Touch of Red
Only for the Weak
The Quiet Place
Come Clarity
Take This Life
My Sweet Shadow

Not for a long time, actually (personally, I'm tired of that song - Clad in Shadows is much more powerful, IMO).

Fucking awful setlist.

Best song's Graveland and even then I think that's the worst track on 'The Jester Race'. Still twice as good as the next best song in the setlist though.

I hope Jesper leaves and just concentrates on Dimension Zero tbh. I personally think DZ are better than this new IF shite.