Darkwater - Where Stories End Review

I'm arriving late to the Darkwater party, but I picked this disc up last week. IMO, this is a very strong album! Along with Creation's End and Borealis, Darkwater is among my favorite recent discoveries!

~Brian~

Rick, I am honored to sponsor Darkwater this year, so obviously I think they are great. Thanks for a great review of a great band.

I just happened to have Odin's Court's new release my car's CD player. Very nice stuff with an edge, but also cereberal at the same time. It increases the flow of blood to my brain. Very well done! Sure to make my best-of 2011 list. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

Rick, I am honored to sponsor Darkwater this year, so obviously I think they are great. Thanks for a great review of a great band.

I just happened to have Odin's Court's new release my car's CD player. Very nice stuff with an edge, but also cereberal at the same time. It increases the flow of blood to my brain. Very well done! Sure to make my best-of 2011 list. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

Lane,

Wow, that's awesome! Obviously, I'm a fan of theirs also and was VERY happy when they got added this year. So thank YOU for sponsoring them!

And that is even more awesome! I'm so glad that you got our disk and even more that you are enjoying it so much! I really appreciate the nice feedback! Hopefully we will get to play in your area this fall. And since you are a sponsor, I will definitely be seeing you in September! Thanks again! :)