Disapiontments

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
What is your most Disappionting release of a band or a artist thats one of your Favorites:: for me its..

Pendragon-------Passion:ill:(I dont Hate this Just Dissappionted)

Arena---------Peppers Ghost:erk:( this was right out very Disappionted)

Only 1 and a half times through Passion and I like it so far. Agree on Pepper's Ghost. In my progarchives review I called it "the musical equivalent of a hammer to the head." Too heavy. The guitar just grinds you into the ground.

Nevermore - The Obsidian Conspiracy

It wasn't bad, but something was definitely off with the band. It was especially disappointing when their last album (This Godless Endeavor) is one of my all-time favorites.

And then Jeff Loomis and Van Williams left the band 10 months later, effectively a break-up as far as I'm concerned.. So sad :(

Pepper's Ghost was my favorite of the Rob Sowden albums; to each his own. Recent disappointments are the new Decemberists, Coheed & Cambria (too samey), Pure Reason Revolution (okay but what a fall-off from the Dark Third).

I could do w/out the yodeling in Passion;
and I wish my english cousin would pick other Genisis songs, to cover besides the same five he always does

jw

senior moment

Rush - Vapor Trails

After such a long hiatus, they come back with an album that ends up being really hard to listen to due to the poor sound quality. I really wish they'd go ahead and remaster this one.

Rush - Vapor Trails

After such a long hiatus, they come back with an album that ends up being really hard to listen to due to the poor sound quality. I really wish they'd go ahead and remaster this one.

They are going to remix it and remaster it. Don't know the exact release date but Richard Chycki (sp?) is going to do it or he already did. He is currently working with Dream Theater (as we speak, he is recording LaBrie's vocals) and mixing up the Rush show from Cleveland (Moving Pictures).

They already released two or three remixed/remastered tracks in the latest Rush compilation.