P.J. Shadowhawk

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
FYI....... "" Land of Dreams"" from P.J. Shadowhawk... (I.Q., Pendragon, Marillion, Pallas, Yes, Genesis..etc) A neo-prog, delight , Might want to check this one out Ken.. :)rock:If you havent allready)

Bob:

I guess you don't have your sound card working. That was a musical trainwreck. The guy used to play drums in Gabriel Bondage (one of the worst US prog bands of all time) and now plays with Quasar (one of the worse UK prog bands of all time).

I saw the cds on Prog. Arch. from Quasar,,,, didnt realise they were that bad in the UK.....So why the HIPE over P.J.Shadowhawk ???.

Just that I got a few E Mails from some of your loyal shoppers...to check band out.

Didn't they do a cover of Boris Pickett's "Monster Mash"?
"Mash Good!" :kickass:

Bob:

I guess you don't have your sound card working. That was a musical trainwreck. The guy used to play drums in Gabriel Bondage (one of the worst US prog bands of all time) and now plays with Quasar (one of the worse UK prog bands of all time).

So what's your problem with Gabriel Bondage, and specially Quasar? I can't believe anyone could say they are the worst UK prog band of all time, unless they have some unknown personal grudge.

bassman

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Ah I see we are dealing with a grown-up!

I notice the complete lack of any musical reason that supports your opinion. You just Puke?
Of course you are entitled to your opinion, I'm not sure that puking is an opinion, but you are welcome to it!

This is Kens site, He can Puke any time he wants..:D..( by the way I was a little disappionted in this cd) so maybe I should :puke::puke:

:popcorn: I'm having so much fun watching this thread. So, I decided to give them a listen. :OMG: :puke: :puke: :puke: And I'm old and all grown up but still growing out. :saint:

Keith:

All kidding aside. Why are you here?

Ken

Well, a few reasons. years ago you never replied to me anymore. In more recent years I tried to email you many times, you never replied. And so I was wondering why you now think Quasar is the worst UK Prog band ever.
You used to sell our CDs years ago and never ever said you hated it!

As quite a good amount of people take note of your opinion, I wanted to find out what it was all about. I don't mind anyone not liking us, of course, but you don't seem to have a reason, except that somehow I have pissed you off!

Keith